The rooms at Delanta are very new and nicely presented. The bed was the highlight - we had an amazing sleep after a long day checking out the sights of Cesky Krumlov. The bathroom was also great with a nice high pressure shower.
There is a communal kitchen, which would be handy if you were catering for a family. The hotel can provide you with breakfast for only 4 euro.
The hotel is a little bit away from the square, but no more than 20 minutes walk. There is a well stocked supermarket and a nice bakery about 200m down the road.
The only negatives I would have about Delanta are:
- Check in procedure: we pre arranged our check in time by email, but upon arrival there was no one there just a note on the door to say call when you arrive. We only waited 5 minutes, but when travelling on a budget I didn't like having to make a call from my New Zealand mobile phone.
- Lack of ventilation in room: the window only opens a little and our room was very hot when we returned in the evening. We had to leave the door open for sometime to let cool air in. Having a fan guests could use would sort this.
If the above two issues were rectified it would be an easy 5/5.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new wellness center available (for an extra charge) to the guests equipped by whirlpool, massages, finish sauna, infra sauna, solarium, beauty studio ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Penzion Delanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.