Pension Athanor
Hotel Konvice(Cesky Krumlov)
US$93
  • Breakfast included
Svambersky dum Hotel(Cesky Krumlov)
US$107
US$83
Hotel Bellevue(Cesky Krumlov)
US$130
US$122
  • Breakfast included
Penzion Laura(Cesky Krumlov)(Great Value!)
US$77
  • Pool
Hotel Ruze(Cesky Krumlov)
US$263
US$247
Hotel Grand(Cesky Krumlov)
US$112
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Old Inn(Cesky Krumlov)
US$535
US$151
Hotel Arcadie(Cesky Krumlov)
US$140
US$137
  • Restaurant
Penzion Delanta(Cesky Krumlov)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$61
Penzion Weber(Cesky Krumlov)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsjacuzzi bathsloping roofold townlady who runssplit levelreception ladythe ownershort walkexcellent place to stayfantastic stayattic roomboutique hotelsteep stairsfew stepssitting areaquiet streetthe ground floor
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

All was perfect, very comfortable beds, warm room, great view. Like home but better :-) There was very interesting breakfast place, lovely garden. Also we could park our car infront of the door for free. We'll back again with great pleasure.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2014

This is a small and cozy guesthouse, renovated and refurbished with a great taste. We've take one room and one apartment, and both were really great. The service was great, rooms excellent and the peace and proximity to the old town just great. We definitely return soon again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My apprehension were all wiped out when I arrived at this place, it was simply beautiful. Clean, spacious, warm and friendly service. The spacious bedroom....the kitchen , the bathroom and with a sauna inside, separate toilet...such enormous space. The only regret that I have was I did not have enough time to enjoy the sauna, I will come back and spend more time. This is a place that you would really feel relaxed as you are not cramped in a hole. The room is spotless. WIFI included. €4.00 for breakfast per person, nothing exciting about the breakfast but this does not make me rate them less. The restaurant or breakfast area is carefully designed, such a homey but still a msytical touch ( it was in the cellar, with wooden tables and chairs), tea candles around the area which gave it a special touch. Pension Athanor was about 5 minutes to the square or city area/zentrum. The owner or the lady who welcomed me was very, very nice and accomodating. It was a more personal touch than being in a 5 star or 4 star hotel. Thank you Pension Athanor. you made my stay very memorable. Unfortunately, tried a couple of times to add more picture but was nto able too...problem with internetw, the room is very spacious as well as the bed. Rest assured that what you see in the pictures (websites) this is what you will get. I have experienced before in my previous travels that it was really nice and looks good in the website but when we arrived it was totally different ...that was in Italy. BUT this place is real one :)))) , just lovely!! Date of travel April 13-14, 2014.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

This pension was an excellent choice to stay! The room was very comfortable and stylish! We found the staff very kind and helpful. It is just a nice walk to get into the heart of the town from the pension. Only the breakfast was poor a bit. I can just hardly recommend this charming house for a perfect vacation!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ponyka
Reviewed 20 January 2014

It's really a magic place no matter it is summer or winter.
The staff treats you like family and you really believe, they are glad to see you again.
The room was cozy in the summer but when it's cold outside it is even more comfortable.
Floor heating in the bathroom is just fabulous. You can setup the temperature separately for the bathroom and the rest of the room.
Everything was clean and fresh. There are standard items in the mini bar but with almost no surcharge. I really can not find anything negative, I'll just go back again and again...

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple