“Tony cocktail bar”

Apotheka Cafe Bar
Ranked #1 of 145 Restaurants in Cesky Krumlov
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: NEPŘIJÍMÁME TELEFONICKÉ REZERVACE Buďte vítáni kdykoliv a na případné rezervaci se domluvíte osobně. WE DON´T ACCEPT TELEPHONE RESERVATIONS. Be welcome at our place any time and eventually arrange your reservation personally.
Reviewed 15 August 2023

Tasty beverages and a professional staff with a sexy atmosphere. Highly recommend for after dinner libations.

Date of visit: July 2023

Reviewed 10 June 2023 via mobile

Everyting was wonderful. We enjoyed the time with colleagues in the pub. The service was great. The drinks were amazing❤️❤️❤️

Date of visit: June 2023
Reviewed 1 June 2023 via mobile

It doesn’t matter what your poison is this place will satisfy, it’s attractive, well located, superb and charming staff and great drinks so what else do you really need?

Date of visit: June 2023
Reviewed 8 July 2022

My first time to Apotheka was in 2016 when I was living in the Czech Republic and I got hooked on the Basil Grande. I have since moved back to the U.S. but went to the Czech Republic for holiday and found myself in Cesky Krumlov and in need of a Basil Grande which tasted just as good as I remember. After the first Basil Grande I decided to peruse the menu and the Popcorn Sour stuck out. I was hesitant to try it, but so glad I did. It's the perfect blend of sweet and savory. I went back for another one the next day because I could not leave without it. My boyfriend also enjoyed his Old Fashioned.

If you have the chance to sit at the bar, I highly recommend it. It is a great experience to watch the bartenders make the different drinks and the service is some of the best in the country.

Date of visit: July 2022
2  Thank heidiv931
Reviewed 19 May 2022 via mobile

Very interestingly decorated interior. staff friendly and interesting selection of cocktails that are not everyday. Recommendations for a cocktail with basil or penicillin if you like basil and ginger. We will definitely be back to this place.

Date of visit: May 2022