“perfect choice”
Review of Hotel Bellevue

Hotel Bellevue
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Cesky Krumlov
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Our stay was excellent! I booked a room with 50% discount and when we arrived our room was upgraded to superior executive room. Well-prepared brekfast and private sauna for free. Location is nice, just in the touristy city-centre. Really worth visiting

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
HotelBellevue05, General Manager at Hotel Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Dear Ekaterina,
I would like to thank you for your valuable comment. It is pleasure for me to read such a nice opinion about the services at Bellevue Hotel. Especially your comment about our breakfast make me happy and I will share it with my colleagues.
Sincerely Yours,

There are newer reviews for Hotel Bellevue

Reviewed 24 January 2014

We weren't expecting much from our trip to Cesky Krumlov which came as a last minute decision. As we browsed through numerous hotels in the area, we didn't find anything special, until one day, we stumbled upon this hotel with great reviews from Trip Advisor. We booked a standard double room. When we got there, there was a young lady who was filling in for the receptionist. She was very nice then I asked her if there's a possibility to upgrade our room as we were walking towards the room that I booked, so I can see it first, but then she stopped me, turned around, smiled and said, that she has already upgraded us, not to the next level but to a JUNIOR SUITE which is just a notch below their flagship suite! There were welcome letters with discount coupons inside that were waiting for us in the room. We were thrilled and was really happy that they did all of this for us. The staff was great, everybody was available for anything. The breakfast was good too and they even asked us our preferred time so they can make sure that everything is ready by then. We also opted for the massage which was very good too. We, without a doubt will come back in spring and we've actually thought of bringing our families so that they can experience the same warmth, hospitality, comfort and coziness that Hotel Bellevue provided us while we were in Cesky Krumlov. This hotel is highly recommended!

Room Tip: All of the rooms have their own unique qualities. We enjoyed the junior suite but we are sure that t...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Our stay during Christmas time was excellent! The staff was very friendly and helpful! Our room was tastefully furnished and clean. Great location near the beautifull historic center! We enjoyed it very much! Thank you! We´ll definitely come back!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear KlaraP,
thank you so much for your nice comment. I am happy we made your day:-). We are looking forward to welcome you back in beautiful Cesky Krumlov.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

The room was big and wonderful. I think the room was called Franz, and it was in the roof of this superb medieval building. Great breakfast,and fair pricing. It was a perfect romantic getaway for us. Sure to come back someday.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Martin K, General Manager at Hotel Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Dear Alex I,
thank you so much for your friendly comment. I am glad to hear you had a beautiful time in our hotel.
I am looking forward with my team to welcome you again in Cesky Krumlov.
Have a great day,

Reviewed 15 January 2014

We had a lovely weekend in this hotel, staff was perfect, rooms very nice and clean. Breakfast was varied. We will definitely come back there. Hotel location in the center of town. Town is a fabulous.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

let me thank you for your nice comment. I am happy to hear you have been satisfied with our staff, services and cleanliness of the hotel. Guest satisfaction is our highest priority. Therefore we love any kind of feed back.
Thank you again and see you in beautiful Cesky Krumlov again.
Enjoy your day.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

The hotel is located in the center of a town that reminds of the middle ages. You can easily walk both ends from the brewery ( the dark beer was great) to the main square. The rooms were nice but the carpet throughout the hotel was a little dirty when we were there. The breakfast selection was fine.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Martin K, General Manager at Hotel Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Dear guest,
thank you for contributing on TA. I am happy you have enjoyed your stay in Bellevue Hotel in Cesky Krumlov. I take your comments about cleanliness of the carpet very seriously and will improve our quality check standards. Let me informe you that we are now in the process of changing carpets in most of our rooms.
Kind regard, Martin Kocourek

Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

The staff is nice in a natural way, the rooms are simple and neat. The beds are comfortable, it's a pity that the bedclothes smell of chlorine. Nevertheless I would give 5 points if the breakfast wasn't so surprisingly bad. Still, it was worth it for the price.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Bogyovics,

thank you for your comments. I am happy you find the value for money in good relation. Thank you also for your comments about our breakfast buffet. We at the hotel Bellevue constantly seek for improvement and you comments will help us.
Thank you again and have a great day,
Gneral Manager