“Very Good Choice”
Review of Hotel Bellevue

Hotel Bellevue
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Cesky Krumlov
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We stayed one night in May 2014.
The room was clean and comfortable.
The staff was pleasant and helpful and breakfast was lovely.
The location is perfect, in the Old City, close to the castle and to everything else. We had a rented car and the hotel provided perfect fenced parking close to the hotel at a reasonable price.
The only problem was the extra bed in our room (a triple) was not up standard (hard mattress, very low..) However, in spite of that we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
HotelBellevue05, General Manager at Hotel Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear EstiBlue,

thank you for reviewing Hotel Bellevue in Cesky Krumlov. I am happy you have enjoyed your stay. Especially your comment about friendliness of the staff make me smilling.

I do take seriously your comment about the quality of our extra bed.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Clean, comfortable bed, quiet, and really friendly, helpful staff. Breakfast was lovely and the meal we had at their restaurant was excellent. Easy to walk to from the bus stop and very close to the castle. The only thing we might have wanted extra was a kettle for a cuppa in the room.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
HotelBellevue05, General Manager at Hotel Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Ruby R,
thank you for your comments. I am very happy your were satisfied with our staff, cleanliness of our hotel and quality of the restaurant Le Jardin.

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed two nights for Easter. We had a small room but had booked late. No standing shower in the room was disappointing. But super helpful staff, lovely welcome touches, good breakfast & nice location. Would recommend and stay again

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear SarahAWG,
I would like to thank you for sharing your experience about our services on TripAdvisor. I am happy you found our staff super helpful. This is very import for me.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I stayed in this hotel, unfortunately, only for one night, if I knew it was such a beautiful place probably i'd have stayed more!!! The hotel is located at the beginning of the pedestrian area of the old city at a short walking distance from the castle entrance: this means you can drive up to the hotel door to drop off and pick up your bags and then you can wander in the town being at the very heart of it. From the moment I arrived I understood this is a wonderful place, the always smiling girl at the reception, ms. Barbora, who I'd like to give a special thank you, was just amazing: as soon as I arrived she told me I had a room upgrade and she perfectly explained where to find the parking area near the hotel. She also gave me a 10% discount coupon on the dinner at the "le jardin" restaurant attached to the hotel, but I didn't have the chance to use it. The room, located on the third floor, was amazing (even if not so large) romantic, neat and spotless! In the room tariff were also included the sauna and the spa, but I preferred to discover the beauty of the town. Breakfast is served in a pleasant room at the ground floor just next to the lobby and offer good variety of hot and cold foods.
Important notice about the parking: you'll be given a magnetic card which will allow you to enter the public parking area near the hotel, for the key you must pay a deposit fee which will be given back to you once you go away and return the card. Parking fee is about 9 € for one day.
Hotel bellevue is a very well managed hotel, in a good location in Cesky Krumlov, I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Cesky Krumlov, it's the best choice in town and I hope to come back soon to enjoy another wonderful stay there!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Travellover1978

Dear Travellover 1978,

thank you very much for your nice comment on TA. I am personally happy we were able to fullfil your expectations and you have enjoyed your stay in beautifull Cesky Krumlov.
Thank you for your personal comment about our colleague Barbora. I will be more than happy to share it with her.
General Manger

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I first stayed here for Valentine's weekend with my boyfriend. We easily found the hotel from the train station by following the street signs for the 'Centrum' (neither of us had brought a map). The hotel staff was very helpful and had helped to arranged a special welcome gift in the room of roses, champagne and chocolates. Our room was basic enough, however it was clean and the pillows & bed were extremely comfortable. We were also supplied with bathrobes which was nice. We dined at the hotel's restaurant le Jardin and I must say that was one of the most fantastic meals I have ever had. The location of the hotel was around the corner from the castle gate, cafes and bars so really perfect area. We also availed of the free private sauna which they had prepared for us with fresh fruit, cold lemon water, robes, slippers and calming music. A truly relaxing experience. The breakfast supplied by the hotel was typical continental but it was fresh and there was a wide selection of foods to chose from. We enjoyed our stay here so much so, that I returned a month later with my mother. On the second visit we received a room upgrade to the executive suite with a free welcome drink and discount for the hotel's reception.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
HotelBellevue05, General Manager at Hotel Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear Clare,
wow, thank you so much for being our regular guest. What a great sign for quality of our services. You have mentioned your second visit in our hotel. The first one in winter time and the second one recently in spring time. And believe me summer time is even nicer in Cesky Krumlov with all the colors and life of this charming town.
Thank you so much and I am looking forward to welcome you here again,

Reviewed 4 April 2014

We were offered B107 junior suite. A large and comfortable room but no aircon which could be a problem in summer heat. Some noise at 0500-0600 from 20 trolley bins being emptied.
The degustation menu at Le Jardin was excellent as were the breakfasts.
Super staff, unfailingly polite and helpful. Free wifi.
Excellent location at entrance to town, can drop off bags and pax and re-spot to secure parking 200m away.
Downsides - no bar. Only nespresso coffee machine in room, no tea making facilities.

Room Tip: We only saw B107. Cannot comment on other rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Stevebrux,
let me please use this opportunity to thank you for your posting on TA.
I am happy we were able to fulfil your expectation. Especially your comments about politness and profesionality of our staff makes me happy.
Yes, we do not have the AC in this building from 16th century. But our unique restaurant and wine cellar is always ready for chill out:-).
Also thank you for your comment about Nespresso services. I will review our standards.
Sincerely Yours,
Martin Kocourek,

Reviewed 29 March 2014

We went to Český Klumlov in later March with big group. And spent 4 nights hard working and having fun!
Staff were amazing. I have no complaints. The staff on reception were so friendly and answered all my questions. Room was spotless- we were expecting a hotel but this is more like a hotel. Important thing - we weren´t awakened by any excessive noise from the outside or from guests, maybe just from us:). Good conference room, with projector and all facilities.
Location good, easy to find... PERFECT romantic friendly place!
Special thanks for help to Gabriela, wonderful smile, intelligent girl from reception:)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear SmArtem,
thank you so much for all your nice comments about our services. Your group has been great and we were happy to have you here.
I will be more than happy to share your comments with my team members. Especially with Gabriela:-)