Hotel Bellevue
Hotel Ruze(Cesky Krumlov)
US$159
US$134
  • Breakfast included
U Maleho Vitka(Cesky Krumlov)
US$106
US$201
US$190
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Old Inn(Cesky Krumlov)
US$191
US$132
Hotel Grand(Cesky Krumlov)
US$168
US$164
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Penzion Delanta(Cesky Krumlov)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$59
Hotel Zlaty Andel(Cesky Krumlov)
US$183
  • Restaurant
All reviewsle jardinl'occitane toiletriesfree saunaold townnespresso machinejunior suitenice hotelstandard roombreakfast buffetexcellent locationthe hotel's restaurantonly stayed one nightcomfortable roomsczech republicconvenient locationlovely townlarge bathroom
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Very cute and magical town. Lots of restaurants and sights to see for 2 full days not hours. We are staying Bellevue Hotel and our stay is most comfortable. Clean, friendly and very comfortable hotel. Highly recommended. We walked ard the town today but I couldn't spot a more lovelier hotel. Really enjoying our staying here.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
HotelBellevue05, General Manager at Hotel Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear Boxela,

I am so happy you have enjoyed your stay in beautiful Cesky Krumlov. You are absolutely right.Cesky krumlov is great town with a lot of charming and magical places.
Thank you for your comment.
With best regard,

Reviewed 20 May 2014

We stayed one night in May 2014.
The room was clean and comfortable.
The staff was pleasant and helpful and breakfast was lovely.
The location is perfect, in the Old City, close to the castle and to everything else. We had a rented car and the hotel provided perfect fenced parking close to the hotel at a reasonable price.
The only problem was the extra bed in our room (a triple) was not up standard (hard mattress, very low..) However, in spite of that we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
HotelBellevue05, General Manager at Hotel Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear EstiBlue,

thank you for reviewing Hotel Bellevue in Cesky Krumlov. I am happy you have enjoyed your stay. Especially your comment about friendliness of the staff make me smilling.

I do take seriously your comment about the quality of our extra bed.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Clean, comfortable bed, quiet, and really friendly, helpful staff. Breakfast was lovely and the meal we had at their restaurant was excellent. Easy to walk to from the bus stop and very close to the castle. The only thing we might have wanted extra was a kettle for a cuppa in the room.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
HotelBellevue05, General Manager at Hotel Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Ruby R,
thank you for your comments. I am very happy your were satisfied with our staff, cleanliness of our hotel and quality of the restaurant Le Jardin.
Have a great day,

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed two nights for Easter. We had a small room but had booked late. No standing shower in the room was disappointing. But super helpful staff, lovely welcome touches, good breakfast & nice location. Would recommend and stay again

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear SarahAWG,
I would like to thank you for sharing your experience about our services on TripAdvisor. I am happy you found our staff super helpful. This is very import for me.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I stayed in this hotel, unfortunately, only for one night, if I knew it was such a beautiful place probably i'd have stayed more!!! The hotel is located at the beginning of the pedestrian area of the old city at a short walking distance from the castle entrance: this means you can drive up to the hotel door to drop off and pick up your bags and then you can wander in the town being at the very heart of it. From the moment I arrived I understood this is a wonderful place, the always smiling girl at the reception, ms. Barbora, who I'd like to give a special thank you, was just amazing: as soon as I arrived she told me I had a room upgrade and she perfectly explained where to find the parking area near the hotel. She also gave me a 10% discount coupon on the dinner at the "le jardin" restaurant attached to the hotel, but I didn't have the chance to use it. The room, located on the third floor, was amazing (even if not so large) romantic, neat and spotless! In the room tariff were also included the sauna and the spa, but I preferred to discover the beauty of the town. Breakfast is served in a pleasant room at the ground floor just next to the lobby and offer good variety of hot and cold foods.
Important notice about the parking: you'll be given a magnetic card which will allow you to enter the public parking area near the hotel, for the key you must pay a deposit fee which will be given back to you once you go away and return the card. Parking fee is about 9 € for one day.
Hotel bellevue is a very well managed hotel, in a good location in Cesky Krumlov, I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Cesky Krumlov, it's the best choice in town and I hope to come back soon to enjoy another wonderful stay there!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Travellover1978

Dear Travellover 1978,

thank you very much for your nice comment on TA. I am personally happy we were able to fullfil your expectations and you have enjoyed your stay in beautifull Cesky Krumlov.
Thank you for your personal comment about our colleague Barbora. I will be more than happy to share it with her.
Have a great day,