See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 June 2012

I was surprised and impressed by my stay at this hotel. When I booked my two-day stay online, I knew the location was good, and the price was right, but when I actually arrived, I was pleasantly surprised by the standard of the room, the cleanliness and the service. The staff were courteous and helpful, the breakfast was very generous and tasty, and I ended up staying an extra night. I would definitely go back to this hotel on my next visit to Karlovy Vary, and highly recommend it to others.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
3  Thank Garfield M
Reviewed 8 May 2012

excellent location, basic, clean, excellent staff, average breakfast good food nearby
you dont need more in the small town

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Poet715
Reviewed 30 October 2011

Quiet, clean, large room (double deluxe), reasonable price, good location, friendly staff, big bathroom. The only disadvantage is smaller cafeteria for serving breakfast.

Room Tip: double deluxe with view to the river
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2011

Beautiful hotel that is super clean, quiet, great location and extremely astute service. We were with our 6 year old child in a big room facing the pedestrian walkway and river. It is located in the heart of the town, and all is within walking distance. The breakfast was fine with a good selection of meats, cheese, cereals and yogurt. No parking on site, but hotel arranged for us to have parking about 200m away from hotel. I would definitely recommend this place for families as one is in the heart of all things in Karlovy Vary. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2011

Cute place...new, clean, modern and minimalist. Very handy location and breakfast is included. Only suggestion would be to not book a room on the second floor as the sound from the lobby travels up the stairs and I found staff/visitors like to talk there late into the night. Was also a bit stuffy in my room so I opened the windows...assume they have AC when summer really kicks in.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business