See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 August 2012

First of all, it is an amazingly beautiful hotel, it can be spotted immediately after arriving on the kolonáda, tourists are taking photos about it all the time, etc.
Receptionist girls are really friendly, could give info about everything, speaking a lot of languages. There is an elevator in the hotel (!), and if you get a room with a view on the kolonáda, it's unbelievably beautiful and in the mornings it can be noisy (garbage cars, workers from construction sites, so on - we slept with windows open!)

Unfortunately the hotel can only provide breakfast, because it's lack of kitchen, but it's really adequate and there's also a big variety of food there.

The rooms were clean at our arrival, but since then they were not hoovered and the mirror in the bathroom is also dirty, but rubbish is always cleaned away. (these are worthless problems)

Room Tip: With a view on the kolonáda
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank horvathben
Reviewed 11 July 2012

We stayed in this hotel for only one night but I wish we could have stayed longer. For the amount we paid I was not expecting much but this hotel exceeded my expectations! We were greeted by a friendly receptionist who offered to put our bags in storage until check-in. She was able to provide us with whatever we needed, wine glasses, directions, restaurant recommendations. Not to mention the room was spacious, spotless and the bed was so comfortable! The location is also just next to the canal/tourist area. If you're looking for a hotel, this is it!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the canal have a beautiful view!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cdn_in_de
Reviewed 29 June 2012

I was surprised and impressed by my stay at this hotel. When I booked my two-day stay online, I knew the location was good, and the price was right, but when I actually arrived, I was pleasantly surprised by the standard of the room, the cleanliness and the service. The staff were courteous and helpful, the breakfast was very generous and tasty, and I ended up staying an extra night. I would definitely go back to this hotel on my next visit to Karlovy Vary, and highly recommend it to others.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
3  Thank Garfield M
Reviewed 8 May 2012

excellent location, basic, clean, excellent staff, average breakfast good food nearby
you dont need more in the small town

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Poet715
Reviewed 30 October 2011

Quiet, clean, large room (double deluxe), reasonable price, good location, friendly staff, big bathroom. The only disadvantage is smaller cafeteria for serving breakfast.

Room Tip: double deluxe with view to the river
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple