“Good food”

Ranked #8 of 153 Restaurants in Karlovy Vary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The food was good and the service the same.
The only negative side would be that they were always forgetting about our desert.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

My boyfriend found this place while we wondered around Karlovy Vary on Trip Advisor. This place was full downstairs so we went upstairs for a table. The waitress immediately approached us to give us a menu and after a few minutes to take our order (we got used to order drinks first as we are not used to it since you first check the food). I liked a roasted duck and my boyfriend ordered a chicken. We also got roasted potatoes. First came the chicken after reasonable time of waiting and then a duck with another waiter who was very polite and spoke in Russian. The food was really good. I enjoyed every bite of it ! It wasn't very expensive either. We liked the warm atmosphere and service in this place. The plates were large enough and the food was satisfying. I would definitely recommend it !!

Reviewed 10 May 2014

We were there with friends during dinner and lunch time and everything was perfect!
Friendly and attentive service, very tasty food especially steaks and Wiener Schnitzel.
And the atmosphere here is accompanied by live music in the evening... Whay, We applaud!

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Saturday night luckily found a table for 2. The koleno (roast pork knee) is recommended though not in the menu! Make sure you're starving before coming. For sure after 30min waiting for the plate! Also pasta salmon was great. Atmosphere great, though still smoking in resto in CZ (what?!). Stuff is very friendly. Some limited English. Don't miss this place in Karlovy Vary!

Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

Really great place...great service...great food at good prices.If I ever go back to Karlovy Vary,sure I will go back there.Its a perfect place to eat with very friendly and helpful staff.