“Travel Experience”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Waitstaff
Moscow, Russia
“Travel Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

I loved staff from the restaurant and the outside terase, I could eat my lunch and watch the river flow, also the beer was amazing and the beef steak I had was just delicious

Visited June 2013

Prague, Czech Republic
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

In this restaurant i was a nicely surprise. I came here with my family, i ordered some grilled salmon and t-bone steak and it was just delicious. I dont know how they cooked it but it was the best meal what i have ever ate in karlovy vary. The cooker have my thanks . I definitely recommend to stay here for a dinner becouse from like 18:00 they have live music in restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Leto K
Los Angeles, CA
“Try the White Tablecloths next door.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

In Karlovy Vary historic section, two restaurants sit in the square side by side. The one with the white tablecloths is Italian-oriented, the CAPRI. This one has purple tableclothes and may specialize in fish. Having eaten at both places, it seems that the produce (ie salads) is much finer at the Capri, and personally I enjoyed all the dishes at Palacky less. Here is a warning (I can't call it a proper complaint since the fault lies in my poor Czech language skills and cultural inexperience): I ordered Sea Bass which on the menu goes for about 250 CkK (~$12), and ended up paying nearly 800 CkK. Turns out the price is per 100grams, and I was given a 300+gm fish. The server had warned me that "it is a big fish, about 300 gm" but I had been oblivious to the implicit meaning of her warning!

• Visited August 2013