We were at this hotel between 5 of July and 13 of July 2014. The conditions were very bad.
The accommodation in general was good for a 3 star hotel but definitely not for a 4 star hotel:
1. The drawers were not cleaned at all(some were really dirty).
2. The inside of the fridge was smelling like dead fishes.
3. We always had to ask for the toilet paper which was later on stolen by the cleaning ladies.
4. One of the cleaning ladies was so rude and uninterested in her job that she even put my eaten yogurt together with my laundry.
5. The bathroom shelf for the towels had rust on it.
6. When we arrived the toilet was dirty(I don't want to get into details).
// Hotel Staff
Mostly not speaking English at all. The receptionists from the night shift spoke a bit of German but that's it.
Out of all, only two were speaking English.
At the spa place nobody(aside from the doctor) spoke anything but Russian or Czech. I was very disappointed because of that.
//Food & Waiters
In a single word: Bad
Food in the morning was not so fresh most of the time and no fruits or salads at all. On a positive note, the staff was very nice to us, especially the chefs. Among the restaurant people there is a women not speaking anything but Russian and Czech. We talked with her through signs. I was really upset.
On our last day at 4.30 AM in the morning some people that were coming from Russia were knocking on our window desperately because they couldn't get in. They were sitting outside for more than 40 minutes because nobody was at the reception to open the door for them. I believe they were told(at least that's what we were told) that the hotel has 24 hour service(theoretically It has 4 stars) but oops, nobody was there. You can all imagine the sensation, sleeping really deep and suddenly someone hits very hard your windows.
When I went to the door to open it, the receptionist was finally coming down. In the next morning when we asked what happened, they told me that he had some stuff to do upstairs(completely nonsense because you could hear the phone ringing or the bell from every floor except from the rooms).
In short, don't go there, it's very bad.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Panorama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.