“Great place for Steak!”

Cuisines: Czech
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2016

My family and I ate dinner here one evening and it was fabulous There was even some live music being played. The food was great, the service was great and I have nothing bad to say about this restaurant! If you are passing through Klatovy in the Czech Republic, maybe stop in there and check out this place and enjoy a wonderful meal!

Reviewed 4 March 2016

Anytime we go this direction (Klatovy) we seldom miss the opportuniny to come here to enjoy one of their steaks, my favourite one is the flank steak and baked potato with sour cream and green beans as a side dish. If you come short before or at weekends you can even enjoy some of the country bands. Well, I´m not a real fan of such a style but to sit there and enjoy the dish and the whole atmosphere, there´s nothing better at the moment.

Reviewed 7 February 2016

Nice place with great atmosphere. I love their beef in all ways its served, I guess its from some farm as its plenty of them around. I will definitely return every time I will be passing by this place.

It offer accommodation too but didn't try it.

Reviewed 28 April 2015 via mobile

Been a couple of times now. A full steak meal last year which was very good. Again this year but just for a lighter meal and a beer.

Interesting interior and good food with friendly service.

Happy to go back anytime.

Reviewed 21 April 2015

The decor is fantastically over the top from the saddle bar stools, indian and cowboy weaponry on the walls, the lifesize, weaved horses, the wood carvings outside. The food has been excellent every time I have ever eaten here over the last 15 years. The steaks are delicious, the choice of meat cuts, vegetables and potatoes, soups, salads are immense. The kids are also very happy eating here too, as they also have an outside play area. I would thoroughly recommend this place to couples, families, and also business tri