The Esplanade sits on a hill overlooking the town of Marienske Lazne. This nicely restored and updated hotel was very lightly populated during our brief stay. Staff were both efficient and friendly. We were assigned a large and very nicely equiped room with a very spacious bathroom. The breakfast room features an extensive buffet of various breakfast selections including an omlete chef and more unusual choices such as soup (?), noodles and stuffed mushrooms. Room rates are quite pricey and despite the quality of the lodgings and the generous breakfast, seemed out of proportion to what is reasonable for a faded resort town like Marienske Lazne. In addtion, they charge for parking. Enjoyed the stay, but would not do so again unless I got a deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Hotel dating from 1911, modern guest rooms with balcony; situated 5 minute's walk form the city center on peaceful landscaped grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Esplanade Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esplanade Hotel Marianske Lazne
- Esplanade Resort Marianske Lazne