“Good one”

Cuisines: Czech
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2014

It was close to our hotel - Danubius Spa Nove Lazne so we visited them twice - nice prices , good service and food!Try it!

1  Thank wond2013

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Great food, service and very friendly atmosphere! We've been in this place many times and it belongs to the top in town!

2  Thank Jirik007
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

Great schnitzel and service. No English but staff happy to help. Good prices and welcoming atmosphere. Recommend a visit here.

1  Thank DeaKa
Reviewed 14 September 2013

First I'll start by mentioning there's 2 Philip restaurants, the one is with a pension and the other in the city center, to the pension one I went only once, to the other countless times during the year I spent in Marianske. One more thing, it was before I turned vegan, so for the veg people, sorru I wont help.
For the important part->you won't regret it<-, just an amazing restaurant, amazing owners, yummy food, great atmosphere, and it's only 5 minutes walking from the fountain, if you are in the city, this is the place to go, no fancy restaurant measures to this place!

2  Thank Maria K
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Everyone in my party of four loved their meals...my schnitzel was so tough, I could have used it for shoe leather. Nonetheless, because everyone else's meals were good, I'd recommend this place. It's tucked away in a quiet little square, they have polar fleece blankets if you get chilly, and their menu is large and diverse. Good prices, too!