“Spa hotel near the singing fountain”

Belvedere Spa Hotel
Ranked #31 of 69 Hotels in Marianske Lazne
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Spa hotel near the singing fountain”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Hotel Belvedere caters to German and Russian spa tourists mainly. Especially to those looking to cure their illnesses with the help of treatments like lavatherm, nitrogen-filled sack bath, massages etc. Some floors have balconies with chairs on them. The half-board food is very good (breakfast) and good (supper). The location is quite good, although difficult to reach by car, just 1-2 minutes from the singing fountain which apart from the healthy spa water seems to be the main attraction of the town. A town which has been restored beautifully during in recent years.

Room Tip: 17 has evening sun and a balcony to enjoy it
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Czech first
Ramat Gan, Israel
Reviewed 8 December 2012

I visited with 6 other people during August - my mom, my grandma and 4 of mom's friends ( ages through 23 me - 75 the eldest).
The hotel itself is located in a great spot. It is close to everything important such as the drinking sources and the singing fountain and the prominade - where you can just sit and relax or listen to the live music that sometimes gets there ( we saw it around 5 times during our 2 weeks visit).
We ordered 4 rooms - 3 regulars and 1 lux. ( though on the pictures of lux you see is the princessroom- it's like a honeymoon and a lot more expenssive).
The lux room is amazing, It's bright with huge windows and white bathroom with an amazing view - we could see the fountain from the room and the mountains with trees ( and the small house on top of the mountain). The regular room was fine too, though the dark flooring made the room seem smaller than that is ( the lux has a light yellow wooden floor). All of the rooms I saw had a bathtub, a closet, mini bar, tv, and a safe.
Another importand thing - at least for me - is the Internet, as I could find no information anywhere.
They have a wifi in the lobi. but in my room I noticed I get a very good signal from the hotel nearby so I went to the lobi and asked about it. They pretended not to understand what I mean but I persuaded them to understand and they gave me the password. - though for some reason that hotel's wifi didn't work on sundays. So if you get some connection in your room - ask the reception for the password - they may have it!
The hotel staff speaks very good Russian, German and of course the local language czech.
We ordered breakfast and dinner - The breakfast is a nice buffet style with not a lot of options but is ok, dinner you order the night before from a 4 part menu plan. one is vageterian, two are meat and one was something I never tried and never asked about - some cold dish. ( comes with a soup at the start then the main and after a dessert).
Our vacation came with a spa treatments too. You get a doctor apointment when you arrive and he gives you his opinion on what procedures you should and can do, problem is he doesn;t care what you want to get but after a long talk he was willing to give us what we want. After this everything went smoothly and they even made all our treatments in the morning so we can enjoy the afternoon travels around the country.
all in all this hotel is very good + you can ask at the reception what other hotels you can go and enjoy for free - as a sauna in the hotel nearby or the brother hotel SUN where you can go and enjoy too.

Room Tip: 1. Try to ask for a room with windows not into backyard - it's much nicer to view the city ad n...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family