“V good hotel”

Vienna House Easy Angelo Pilsen
Ranked #1 of 31 Hotels in Pilsen
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Extremely professional and well put together hotel. Security is tight with key cards demanded on the lift up and the bridge over the road only allowed exit from the hotel, the way back was hard work. Rooms are a good size, well put together and the bathroom was totally immaculate. Didnt make breakfast but told it was good. Excellent hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
angelo-hotel-Pilsen, General Manager at Vienna House Easy Angelo Pilsen, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

“V good comment!”
Thank you so much for your excellent review, it was a pleasure reading it and I am happy to share it with my entire team.
We are looking forward to welcome you back again soon in Pilsen. If you require any further information in the meantime, please feel free to contact myself at any time.

With best regards,

Reviewed 25 July 2013

Wow. Can I say it again? Wow!

After travelling in Europe, I've come to expect tiny rooms and lukewarm customer service. This hotel makes me rethink that. Every room in the hotel is a suite (with a fold-out sofa-bed) which made travel with the kids bearable. Breakfast is included and is quite the spread, as they are catering to clients from all over the world.

Not only do I want to stay here again -- I don't want to leave this time!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
angelo-hotel-Pilsen, General Manager at Vienna House Easy Angelo Pilsen, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Dear guest!

Thank you so much for the great review of our angelo Hotel Pilsen. We really appreciate your comments and are very happy to exceed your expectations regarding customer service. We are very proud to offer all types of rooms, from Superior to Executive rooms and also Superior Suites to Executive Suites. You were staying in our Suite Executive which offers the greatest comfort you can choose in our hotel as it gives you more space and amenities than the Superior rooms.

Let me thank you once again for staying with us and we hope to welcome you soon again in Pilsen, The European Capital of Culture 2015.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

This hotel was nice to stay.Staff very friendly and of course helpful. Rooms were comfortable but beds too small. The restaurant was super. High quality food and drinks were served. Hotel restaurant was an high quality restaurant which this Hotel does not deserve. A/C did not work properly it was only giving out air.

Room Tip: rooms facing the backyard of the building are quiter but boring
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends

Dear guest!

Thank you very much for writing your wonderful review of our hotel.
We are very happy that you liked the friendly and helpful staff and the super feedback of our Restaurant “Sunlight” with its high quality of food and drinks. It will be my pleasure to share your comments and experience with my team.

I am very sorry to hear about the problems regarding the air conditioning and please accept my sincere apologies for this inconvenience. I have discussed this already with my technician and the fault has been rectified already.

Thank you again for staying with us and we are looking forward to welcome you back soon here in Pilsen.

Reviewed 22 June 2013

I recently stayed here two times on business trips. The hotel has wonderful service. Everyone is friendly and many speak multiple languages. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The breakfast buffet selection is amazing and delecious. Great location across from a world famous brewery and within a short walking distance to downtown Plzen.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
angelo-hotel-Pilsen, General Manager at Vienna House Easy Angelo Pilsen, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for staying at the angelo hotel Pilsen and spending your time writing such an excellent review. We are very happy that your stay was comfortable and we will be glad to pass your comments on to our entire team.
We are looking forward to welcome you back at the angelo Hotel Pilsen soon. Please feel free to contact myself at any time for any further assistance. Enjoy the summer and all the best.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

The design you can see from the outside and in a lobby but when you enter a room (at least a room I have) the design disappear. It is just a room as in many even 2 starts hotel.
The rooms are very clean and generally comfortable but the single beds are for sure too small. Restaurant is open just till 10pm, so as we arrived few minutes later, we have no option to eat something. The breakfast was quite good beside of a coffee which was terrible.
The another plus is location just in the city center and opposite of Pilsner brewery, you can visit.
Good for short stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2013

I arrived in Plzen as a stop on my way to Tlustice. I came in on the train and it was an easy walk to the hotel from there. I contacted the hotel ahead of time and they sent me a map to use to find my way there. The room was a great size, clean and quite updated. My reservation came with a free breakfast buffet. I am not sure if all reservations come with breakfast or not. The staff was very helpful and pointed out good places to eat. The hotel is situated right across the street from the Pilsner Urquell Brewery, so I walked across and went to a tour the same day. The tours are set at different times for different languages. I went to the English one, but besides Czech I think they had a German one as well. After the tour I ate at Na Solice. Traditional czech food that was well priced and tasted delicious. This restaurant was within the brewery area.
The following day I took about a 10 minute walk to the town square and visited the gothic cathedral and other popular tourist attractions. I stopped at Emily's Cafe for a latte. The staff there was very nice. There was also a farmer's market that day just outside the square. Overall the hotel was a great place to stay. Convenient to local attractions and transportation.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank DSojka
Reviewed 27 April 2013

This ugly looking building hosts a superb hotel: good rooms, sophisticated jazzy atmosphere, excellent youg staff, delicious buffet for breakfast. It is located just a few blocks from the heart of the city, just in front of the famous brewery.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
angelo-hotel-Pilsen, General Manager at Vienna House Easy Angelo Pilsen, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for choosing angelo Hotel Pilsen for your stay and your excellent feedback. It was a great pleasure to welcome you in our hotel and we hope that you had a safe journey back home. Even though you might not be a big fan of the exterior of the hotel, we are very happy that you enjoyed the services and the atmosphere inside the hotel. As a german saying goes: “Wahre Schönheit kommt von innen” (True/genuine beauty comes from within), we are very grateful for your positive remarks which I am very proud to share with my entire team.

Thank you once again, we are looking forward to seeing you again soon in Pilsen!

With best regards,