Irida Hotel
Hotel Rous(Pilsen)
  • Room Service
Pension K(Pilsen)
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 August 2013

This Hotel was a pleasant place to stay. 5 minutes from the city center. Staff was very helpful and friendly.The Rooms were not luxuruious but definitely clean and Welcoming.Breakfast was fresh and tasty. This place was just a short walk from The Pilsner Urquell brewery and Victoria Plzen football stadium.Recommended !

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank pastornkh
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We spent one night here. I chose it because it was close to the city centre and had car parking facilities. It was also very good value. My email request for a room was answered within 24 hrs.
We had a superior double room which was quite large with a view of the river and city. It looked like it may have been recently renovated. The bathroom was very large - the biggest of any we had in the Czech Republic. I liked that there were large containers of body wash and shampoo rather than those small disposable ones.
Cost was 1700 Ckr (about 65 Euro). A basic breakfast was included.
Reception staff were friendly, helpful and spoke English.
It was only a short walk across a walk bridge to the city centre and a bit further to walk to the brewery, so a very convenient location.
Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NettyA
Reviewed 6 May 2013

We have booked a superior double room with an additional bed but when we checked in, the third bed was not prepared (no pillow, no blanket, no sheets) even though they confirmed the third bed via email. So I talked to the young lady at the reception who promised to prepare the bed while we are at dinner. When we left for dinner, I told the lady again to make sure to prepare the bed and she promised to do so.

When we came back to the hotel really late at night, the additional bed was still NOT prepared and the poor stressed out night clerk tried to find us an additional single room as an alternative, which means we rushed through the hotel at 3 o'clock in the morning and checked several rooms until we found a clean one. The bathroom was not perfectly clean,
the breakfast was small but ok.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank graetschek
Reviewed 26 February 2013

I stayed in this hotel a couple of times whenever my other favourite hotel wasn't available. I can recommend it as I never had any complaints about anything in this hotel.

The value for the price is good, the breakfast was always decent. The staff was helpful if needed.

What I liked was that it is in a walking distance from the city centre (under 10 minutes) and it is not far away from the city ZOO.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank petr_lohnicky
Reviewed 6 June 2012

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com