“Unique & well designed treasures”
Review of Kurator

Kurator
Ranked #48 of 443 Shopping in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: Curated fashion and design concept store. The "Best shop of the year 2014 - Czech Grand Design" award winner. Exclusive limited collections from Czech designers and brands, emerging and top designers from all over the world, award winning design, bespoke services.
Reviewed 7 April 2017

Such beautiful items in an elegant little shop. I highly recommend! Great for unique gifts and special souvenirs.

Martina M, Vlastník at Kurator, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Dear Aliza, thank you so much for your lovely review! It was a pleasure to meet you in our store and I am glad that you liked our selection of fashion, jewelry, and all the other treasures made by local or Europe based designers and brands. We will be thrilled to welcome you anytime in the future, when you will be back in the town. By then I wish you a wonderful summer.

With my best regards, sincerely Martina Mala, owner

Reviewed 20 February 2017

If you value quality before quantity this is for you. Every item (clothes, jewellery...) in this very small shop is carefully handpicked and displayed. I think my eyes rested on every single piece. The owner and staff made me feel very comfortable trying on clothes and giving honest opinions of fitting and coulour. I was very happy with my blue top wich was wrapped up beautifully. I look forward to come back next time in Praha!

1  Thank Sofia M
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

I highly recommend this amazing shop. It contains jewlerry and clothing from local and European designers. Each peice is carefully selected by the passionate owner. Truly a memorable experience and beautiful unique things. She also took the time to talk to me about many different things and food recommendations. Thank you thank you!

Martina M, Vlastník at Kurator, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2016

Dear client, thank you so much for your visit and for the amazing review. Meeting you was a real joy to us as well the discussion we had. I hope you have had a safe trip back home and that you will always gladly return to our beautiful city. We will be happy to welcome you back again! Thank you once more and please enjoy a fairy Christmas time. With my best regards Martina Mala, the owner.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

If you like fashion and jewelry and good design, you should visit this small, intimate beautiful shop. There you can buy original and quality products, which were created by young czech designers. Pleasant atmosphere, willing shop assistant. Support czech design!

Dear clinet, thank you so much for your lovely review! We are always happy to make our clients eyes shine with happiness and it truly made our day to read that we have succeeded with you. It will be a big pleasure for us to welcome you again and to show you all the beautiful new products and kimited collections by the local Czech and Europe based designers. By then we wish you all the best and a peaceful Christmas time. With my best regards Martina Mala and Kurator team.

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

I came across this store thanks to the blog "A Taste of Prague" and I have to say: thank you for the recommendation! Not only did I fall in love with the jewelry, but I had the chance to chat with the owner of the store, who's just so sweet and helpful. You check it out, you'll find unique pieces and nice people to exchange with :)

Dear client, I would like to thank you for your amazing review. It has made us really happy to know that you liked our shop and the selection of products by Czech and Europe based designers and brands. As we are truly a tiny shop, every satisfied client means a world to us. Thank you once more for your time to see us in person and also for the review you gave us. We will be always thrilled to welcome you back again and by then I wish you merry Christmas time. With my best regards Martina Mala, the owner.