“Nebozízek restaurant”

Restaurant Nebozizek
Ranked #678 of 5,415 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$22 - US$56
Cuisines: International, European, Czech, Eastern European, Central European
Good for: Local cuisine, View, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighbourhood: Praha 1
Description: Restaurant and hotel, food in the restaurant and outside in the garden seating inside and outside in the garden
Brentwood, United Kingdom
“Nebozízek restaurant”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

We found the Nebozízek restaurant by chance and we were not disappointed. This was our first bite to eat in Prague and it was the perfect start.

The lunch menu was quite limited I suppose, but what they did have was fantastic. Service was attentive and food was more than reasonable for the price paid. The best part of the experience was that it was fairly quiet, (I’m guessing because most people take the funicular the whole way up to the Petrin Tower (Rozhledna)), which allowed us to have quite an exclusive view of what must be one of the best views in Prague.

• Visited August 2013

• Turkish first
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Excellent once again”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

My wife and I always visit this restaurant when we go to Prague and it's always excellent. We visited with friends on the evening of New Years Day and it was superb. Great food and service, the new tasting menu was fantastic as was the recommended wine and the discreet and efficient service. As a bonus it's also real value for money, but you would pay more for this. I haven't even mentioned the great location, we walked on this occasion, but the funicular is also fun and runs on time. I heartily recommend Nebozizek.

• Visited January 2014
London
“Great find by accident! amazing views and lovely food”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Walking back down Patrin hill we came across the restaurant by accident and decided to see if we could get a table. Maybe as it was mid afternoon we were lucky enough to get a table by the window and a chance to enjoy the amazing views from the warmth of our table. The food we had was lovely. Service was good and the meal really reasonable given the location and meal. We really enjoyed. Hopefully we will get a. Hope we will get to visit in the summer one day as looked to be an amazing location for summer drinks in the sun.

• Visited January 2014
Maine
“Hard to get to but worth it.”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

I went here with my mom for Christmas Dinner. The restaurant is in the Little Quarter of Prague on Petrin Hill. You can take a taxi here or ride the funicular up and get off at the first stop. It is about a 20 minute walk from Charles Bridge to the funicular. There is a nice view of Prague from the restaurant, so try to get a seat near the window, You definitely need reservations here.

We both enjoyed our meals but we were not wowed by the food. She ordered dill soup with poached egg for the appetizer and had the duck with rice and vegetables for the main course. She really enjoyed her soup. She said the duck was fresh and nicely cooked. She did not like the rice. It was too dry for her, and I tasted some and agreed. I ordered the soup of the day, which was potato soup and the salmon. I liked the soup but it was a bit bland. The salmon came with what they called creamy potato and a poached egg. The salmon was very good but the potato was like tough, dry mashed potato that one would eat several days after it was made. I would not order potato or rice at this restaurant if I came here again.

• Visited December 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great view, fantastic food.”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I got the sampler with duck foie gras, asparagus poached chicken and prawns, poached butterfish, braised leg of deer, salad of marinated exotic fruit and cheese.

Simply amazing. May be the best meal I've ever had