US$138
Hotels.com
US$122
US$97
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$158
US$132
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Jurys Inn Hotel Prague(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$91
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$105
K+K Hotel Fenix(Prague)
US$167
US$110
US$130
US$124
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Anna Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$81
US$130
US$251
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsold townquiet streetbreakfast room islovely hotelmin walkrooms are spaciousstayed here for nightscity centrewithin walking distancemini barbreakfast was excellentyogurtsquareclosetpillowsmetrolaundry
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Within walking distance (less than 1km) from the touristy city center. Not many restaurant choices (nor much pedestrian traffic) in the immediate vicinity. Our room was reasonably large, clean, and comfortable. Strangely, the building outside our window appeared to be abandoned (several broken windows).

The minor, picky problem that colored our stay was the complete lack of facial tissues. I was having an allergy issue. I went down to the desk very late at night and asked if they could get a box of facial tissues for me. After several minutes, there was a knock at the door and I was handed a stack of napkins, with an apology. I was able, later, to get additional toilet paper... It's just indicative that this isn't the most 'full service' hotel.

The breakfast was ok -- not a lot of choices, and the seating area is not well laid out -- tricky to navigate among the tables and the columns. But the quality of the food seemed fine.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
eaembassymanager, Manager at EA Embassy Prague Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mr.Barry,
thank you for telling us your opinion, we do our best to improve our service!
Kind regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed here for a few days. The rooms were nice; not exceptional, but comfortable. The breakfast was very good; good bread, eggs, sausage, cereal, yogurt, etc.

For me, though, the outstanding feature was how great the staff was. Every staff member I talked to was very helpful. When I stay in a town that I've never been in before, the first thing I ask the staff is for a recommendation for a restaurant that has food representative of the area. The staff here sent me to several inexpensive but really good restaurants. But that's only one of the ways they excelled; they were incredibly helpful in almost every way.

It's also very near to the old town, so we had no trouble finding interesting things to see.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,
e are very glad about your kind feedback, thank you so much for that!
We really hope to welcome yoo in the future again!
Sunny regards from Prague

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First trip to Prague, what a great place. Stayed at this lovely hotel, with lovely staff, lovely food, lovely atmosphere. Can't fault it. Very close to the Old Town Square. Would definitely recommend this hotel. Check the weather before you book to go!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
eaembassymanager, Manager at EA Embassy Prague Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Dear Sam,
we are very happy that we made your stay enjoyable!
Hope you will visit us again....
many regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was staying in Prag four nights because of a conference at Hilton nearby. I like the location and all the good restaurants and shopping 5-10 minutes away. The neibourhood is quiet and with a nice distance to the crowded touristparts of the town. The rooms are pretty big and comfortable, especially I like the modern bathroom with heated floor. The breakfast was good but I could wish for more vegetables. There was a nice outdoor room beside the breakfastroom, why do the hotel dont have tables out there for guests to sit when the weather is fine?!? I would book a room with balcony if I would stay here again, but hurry, they only have two of that kind!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
eaembassymanager, Manager at EA Embassy Prague Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Karina,
I would like to thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review about your stay!
Regarding the sitting in our atrium.. due to disturbing the guests from the 1.floor is this unfortunately not possible.
Best regards

Reviewed 7 June 2018

the hottel is located about 1 km from the center of prague about 10 minuts walk or 1 stop with the trum. the rooms are very nice and breakfast was one of the best that i had, really exelent. The staff are very friendly and help 24 hours for all you ask.

Room Tip: take the breakfast
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
eaembassymanager, Manager at EA Embassy Prague Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear Sagiknoller,
I would like to thank you very much in the name of our staff for your great feedback!
We hope to welcome you again in the future!
Sunny regards from Prague