“Alright, nothign to write home about”
Review of Einstein

Einstein
Ranked #1,705 of 5,494 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Praha 5
Neighbourhood: Praha 5
Prague, Czech Republic
“Alright, nothign to write home about”
Reviewed 8 February 2012

Service so so, but the food was very good, located really close to the hotel, so very convenient, price was good too.

Visited July 2011

• Czech first
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Busy Pizza Place”
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Nothing very inspired here, we had what we expected a pizza and pasta. I have had better at home but I have had worse in Italy! Disappointingly our meals did not arrive together.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank ChurchCrawler
Prague, Czech Republic
“Einstein's favourite restaurant”
Reviewed 21 September 2011

For the ones that are fond of Italian cuisine is restaurant Einstein certainly a good choice. It is a place with really warm and comfortable atmosphere. You can choose between smoking, non smoking and outdoor area. The menu is quite varied and well priced. Not only is the pizza really tasty but other foods like lasagne and pasta are also top grade. Only thing I do not like about this restaurant is service – you must try way too hard to get their attention. No sooner had they noticed me before I raised my voice to them. Aside from this, I can only recommend this location.

Visited April 2011
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed 21 January 2011

I know that the other reviews state the service could have been better, but it was really good when I went, very friendly and attentive. My partner and I both had a pizza which were both very nice. My partner has been here before with his friends and had the mix grill, again he says both the service and food were good.

Prague
“Don't expect something special”
Reviewed 20 December 2010

This pizza chain is very popular with young people and students. The reasons are resonable prices and 2pizza for 1 with ISIC, ITIC or EURO26 card. Last time I had pizza hawaii and local wine. The pizza was nice. With lots of ham and pineapple. The wine wasn´t nothing to write home about. The servis was horible. No smile at all.

1 Thank tatranka