“Einstein pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Praha 5
Neighbourhood: Praha 5
Reviewed 8 April 2012

Good food and friendly service. Also great to order a take away and eat the pizza in the park nearby.

Reviewed 8 February 2012

Service so so, but the food was very good, located really close to the hotel, so very convenient, price was good too.

Reviewed 1 November 2011

Nothing very inspired here, we had what we expected a pizza and pasta. I have had better at home but I have had worse in Italy! Disappointingly our meals did not arrive together.

1  Thank ChurchCrawler
Reviewed 21 September 2011

For the ones that are fond of Italian cuisine is restaurant Einstein certainly a good choice. It is a place with really warm and comfortable atmosphere. You can choose between smoking, non smoking and outdoor area. The menu is quite varied and well priced. Not only is the pizza really tasty but other foods like lasagne and pasta are also top grade. Only thing I do not like about this restaurant is service – you must try way too hard to get their attention. No sooner had they noticed me before I raised my voice to them. Aside from this, I can only recommend this location.

Reviewed 21 January 2011

I know that the other reviews state the service could have been better, but it was really good when I went, very friendly and attentive. My partner and I both had a pizza which were both very nice. My partner has been here before with his friends and had the mix grill, again he says both the service and food were good.