Pleasant little hotel but not 4 star or boutique in the accepted sense.
The comfortable, smaller than expected, room was well fitted out with large LG flat screen television and matching DVD player. The shower was fussy (scald/freeze) and the pressure insufficient for the shower and spray nozzle modes to work simultaneously. The nearest public transport is the No.6 or 11 trams at Brusselska stop 10 minutes walk away though one can get the metro at I.P. Pavlova about the same walk (downhill) too. The staff are very nice and have good English. While there we were awoken two mornings by workmen drilling so the place still has a few little things left to be done as of the start of June 2008.
In summary: Good value, pleasant but definitely not 4 Star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Prague, in the historical court building, Royal Court Boutique Hotel and Spa is a first-class brand new hotel offering an unforgettable experience of an intimate, friendly, home-away-from-home atmosphere. Nestled in a quite side street only a minutes walk from the word-famous Wenceslas Square with its never-ending shopping, dining and entertainment choices it provides an excellent base for discovering all beauties wonderful Prague can offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Royal Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Court Boutique Hotel Prague
- Royal Court Boutique Prague