This hotel was very disappointing.
I booked it through Secret Hotel and it didn't meet my expectations at all.
The room was small, the TV only showed Russian tv programs (and there were Russian leaflets all over the hotel) and it definitely does not look and feel like a 4 star hotel.
The stuff was rude and when we went downstairs for breakfast, the woman working there looked like someone who just lost a son! I am not expecting to be thrown a party at, but a smile wouldn't kill! Not even a "good morning", nothing, completely ignored.
Breakfast was just horrible and very poor. One type of juice, old pastries, one type of cereal....and this is supposed to be 4 star breakfast? I ended up just drinking a (bad) coffee.
If on top of this you add that the hotel is a good 10 minutes walking from the tram/tube station...I travel to Prague quite often, but I would not recommend this hotel and for sure I will not go back there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Prague, in the historical court building, Royal Court Boutique Hotel and Spa is a first-class brand new hotel offering an unforgettable experience of an intimate, friendly, home-away-from-home atmosphere. Nestled in a quite side street only a minutes walk from the word-famous Wenceslas Square with its never-ending shopping, dining and entertainment choices it provides an excellent base for discovering all beauties wonderful Prague can offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Royal Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Court Boutique Hotel Prague
- Royal Court Boutique Prague