Having read some of the reviews I was a little anxious - however, positive points are clean, friendly. No problem about leaving luggage after checking out. Very comfortable beds and despite being near busy roads, I found it quiet. About a 5-10 min walk to nearest subway and tram stations, and another 10 mins to Wenceslas Square - 20 minute walk is hardly far out of town! Easy to get to with public transport from the airport - for the equivalent of about 50 koruna (£2). Good tip when walking from the subway - you need to be walking TO the hotel with the oncoming traffic towards you - otherwise not easy to cross the road. Plenty of food at breakfast, even though help yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Prague, in the historical court building, Royal Court Boutique Hotel and Spa is a first-class brand new hotel offering an unforgettable experience of an intimate, friendly, home-away-from-home atmosphere. Nestled in a quite side street only a minutes walk from the word-famous Wenceslas Square with its never-ending shopping, dining and entertainment choices it provides an excellent base for discovering all beauties wonderful Prague can offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Court Boutique Hotel Prague
- Royal Court Boutique Prague