I was slightly worried after my boyfriend booked this and then i read the reviews.... but it is not nearly as bad as everyone makes out.
The hotel room standards are up there - comfy bed, newly refurbished, plasma tv's, free wifi, aircon. The breakfast is buffet and suprisingly has bacon and eggs which is practically unheard of in Europe (however still not the best breaky).
The only downfall for me was the thin walls and the noise of the refurbishment going on upstairs.
Although for the price it is worth it!
4 stars by European standards yes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Prague, in the historical court building, Royal Court Boutique Hotel and Spa is a first-class brand new hotel offering an unforgettable experience of an intimate, friendly, home-away-from-home atmosphere. Nestled in a quite side street only a minutes walk from the word-famous Wenceslas Square with its never-ending shopping, dining and entertainment choices it provides an excellent base for discovering all beauties wonderful Prague can offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Court Boutique Hotel Prague
- Royal Court Boutique Prague