We stayed for 1 night and thankfully it was 1 night. It was located in a horrible part of prague. There was no bar in the hotel. As a spa therapist myself i was dying to use the spa. IT IS NOT A SPA. We booked in for thai massages, when asked can we use the facilities we were told no. Was very disappointed in this. When we got to the "spa" the 2 didnt even speak to us, just pointed at our clothes and pointed at the bed. no music was on to relax us even though it said on the poster. They spoke through out the treatment and laughed and even left us to sort out a window even though there was no noise coming through. She even slapped my bottom to tell me to turn over. I left feeling sore and in pain. My fiance had to take me for another thai massage to help with the pain in my shoulders. We would never stay in this hotel again. Waste of our hard earned money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Prague, in the historical court building, Royal Court Boutique Hotel and Spa is a first-class brand new hotel offering an unforgettable experience of an intimate, friendly, home-away-from-home atmosphere. Nestled in a quite side street only a minutes walk from the word-famous Wenceslas Square with its never-ending shopping, dining and entertainment choices it provides an excellent base for discovering all beauties wonderful Prague can offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Royal Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Court Boutique Hotel Prague
- Royal Court Boutique Prague