It is just a great hotel! Maybe one of the best and pleasant ones where we've been till now (not only in Prague). It is also a popular one so to book a room you should better do it in advance.
It is just a great value for money.
Everybody is very helpfull. The girl on the reception was extremely nice and helped us with finding the store and restourant nearby. The room was very clean, cozy and very well equiped. The breakfast was very good and even my husband found it to be so (he usually never eat breakfast, but not this time) :) We've got much more than expected.
Everything was the high standard! Would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Thank you for the nice stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Prague, in the historical court building, Royal Court Boutique Hotel and Spa is a first-class brand new hotel offering an unforgettable experience of an intimate, friendly, home-away-from-home atmosphere. Nestled in a quite side street only a minutes walk from the word-famous Wenceslas Square with its never-ending shopping, dining and entertainment choices it provides an excellent base for discovering all beauties wonderful Prague can offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Court Boutique Hotel Prague
- Royal Court Boutique Prague