I visited Prague with my partner and stayed in this hotel in Oct 08. I read reviews before booking this hotel that it was very far from the centre of Prague, when we arrived at the hotel it seemed ok and was about 10 minutes walk from the nearest metro station. The staff seemed quite friendly and gave us all the help we needed. The hotel room very modern with an LCD TV and Mini bar that was very cheap most items were around 1 or 2 euros. The shower was the biggest highlight for me in this hotel room as it was a type of hydra shower that you could even sit down in.
The breakfast was ok but to be honest it could have been a bit better. We also had the chance to visit the spa and it was quite cheap as we got about an hour in there and it worked out about £18 for 2 people. In there you can sit in a sauna or relax in a rather large Jacuzzi with a large TV screen and some nice relaxing music. The spa overall was quite a nice touch.
When travelling to the centre is what probably about a 10/15 minute dependant on how fast you walk, but was pretty much a straight road to the centre. After visiting the centre I realised that it was a good choice choosing this hotel as it can get very hectic in the centre and the hotel we stayed in was very quiet and relaxing. Also you can get completely ripped off eating in the centre. My advice to travellers staying at this hotel, do not eat in the centre and try and find somewhere close to this hotel to eat as it’s much cheaper.
Overall this hotel was pretty good the only downside was the size of the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Prague, in the historical court building, Royal Court Boutique Hotel and Spa is a first-class brand new hotel offering an unforgettable experience of an intimate, friendly, home-away-from-home atmosphere. Nestled in a quite side street only a minutes walk from the word-famous Wenceslas Square with its never-ending shopping, dining and entertainment choices it provides an excellent base for discovering all beauties wonderful Prague can offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Court Boutique Hotel Prague
- Royal Court Boutique Prague