“Great place”

Price range: US$10 - US$39
Cuisines: European, Czech, International, Wine Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mala Strana (Little Quarter)
Description: Original Mexican food and drinks in the heart of Prague, with a unique enviroment for all ages, family and friends.
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Barbar is my favourite restaurant in Prague (I live there).
I visited this place several times and I was always very happy. Service is very friendly, meals are extraordinary and I like the atmosphere (though some people may find it boring).
Prices are little higher, but appropriate for the great meals you can get here.
If you are around Malá Strana in Prague, don't forget the visit this great place.

Reviewed 3 February 2013

I´ve visited Bar Bar and I had excellent evening. Food is very tasty and service friendly. Definitely I recommend this place to all of you.

Reviewed 2 February 2013 via mobile

We stopped there on suggestion of the loneley planet and we a good quick lunch for a fair price.
Small menu, but food is good.
We risotto and spaghetti with mussles. The risotto was the best.

Reviewed 17 December 2012

A friend recommended this place to me, as we have similar taste I thought I would give this place a try.

The location was not difficult to find but a little hidden, to be honest without the recommendation I doubt we would have ventured this way.

The restaurant it self was downstairs with some of the strangest decor I've seen in my life. The place was filled with weird gremlins in strange positions inside old TV's.

On to the food itself, the menu wasn't really that diverse or traditional but I can't complain about the food itself. The quality was very good and the service was reasonable.

The price was a complete bargain for what we had (around 10 GBP a head) although we didn't drink alcohol.

Overall I'd say if your hotel is nearby definitely make this one of your nights out, we missed it but it's supposed to have a great drinking scene!

Reviewed 2 December 2012

Great place opposite the Kampa Hotel where we stayed. Nice atmosphere and some really nice wine. Unfortunately we didnt have time left to eat here but the menu looked delicious!

1  Thank MAilliwN