“Excellent service”
Review of PLUS Prague

PLUS Prague
Ranked #20 of 675 Speciality Lodging in Prague
Reviewed 9 October 2013

After google mapping this place I thought we'd a bit far out of the city to enjoy. Was not the case at all, 1 euro tram tickets were available. MAX 10 minute ride to the centre of town.

Great service from the guys at the front desk who were happy to help me out when I needed a quiet place for a job interview. Very clean rooms. I had booked a private room for myself and my girlfriend, ended up in single beds, but not a real problem, certainly not worth rating the place 1 out of 5... As I said, very clean, GREAT service and location was perfect (as was the price).

Would DEFINITELY stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for PLUS Prague

Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

After a small misunderstanding the first time I stayed here and me being very tired and a little upset...the Italian reception man was absolutely amazin!! Considering I was a little blunt and rude on the first occasion when I was charged for 2 nights and only booked 1-and it must be the poor quality computer system as it happened the second time though we had a laugh about it and after havin the airline loose my luggage he was very helpful and I woke up to gladly have my luggage ready for me. Tonight is now my third time here at Plus Prague and I feel like this is my home away from home and was made very welcome and comfortable. If I return to Prague anytime in the future I hope to c his happy smiling friendly face even after dealin with a million check ins every day!!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

I must really comment one of the staff, Caesar (not sure if it is spelt this way). But he was really helpful and friendly. I had a friend with wheelchair and he was always ready to help and render his extra mile of service. The hostel stay was pretty good and easy to get to old town.

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 3 October 2013

We stayed here on the 25th August 2013 for 3 nights,
we booked it as we were travelling with busabout I booked a double bed room months in advance so that my fiancé and I could have a double bed I but on arriving there was given a room with 4 single beds which wasn't what I paid.

The main reason I was so unhappy with this place is that when we checked in and paid for our 3 nights accommodation up front not once were we told that there would be no hot water due to construction in this area for the 3 nights that we were there it wasn't until I asked them after trying to have a freezing cold shower that they advised me it was off for a few days!! By then we had already paid and it was too late for us to book accommodation else where.

If you are only in Prague for a few days then I would choose a place closer to town although it was easy to get to town a lot of time was waisted on the tram.

I'm sure if we had of received the correct room and had warm showers my review may have been different.

On a positive note it was easy to change currency and the map that staff gave was very useful.

At the end of the day you get what you pay for if your on a tight budget then plus Prague is fine.
Even thought I wasn't happy with the accommodation it still didn't stop me from falling in love with Prague.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2013

worth to stay here. near metro and other easy to get places to.

the rooms are clean
the rooms are spacious
worth your money
clean sheets
people are nice
metro is cheap
food is cheap
swimming pool is cool

Room Tip: the cheapest is good enough
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2013

It wasn't that bad. It's the cheapest accommodation in Prague, quite far from the city center (40 minutes by foot, 15 by metro) which is not the bad thing. Hostel was clean, and room service quite solid. The staff is pretty helpful.
However, if you want to have a security locker you must buy a padlock (4 euro) so I recommend bringing your own one. Laundry is also not really cheap, but at least there is free sauna and a free pool.
The wi-fi was poor in rooms, better in a lounge room, but there are also proper computers with LAN so you can easily book your next hostel or update your facebook status.
All in all, this is a good accommodation but it's pretty big and sometimes it might be really busy and loud (especially because of German, Dutch and American groups which are the majority in there)
Overall score = 3,5 star but I clik 4 because it was better than average

Room Tip: bring your padlock bring your ear plugs
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I went to Prague with 5 friends.
We stayed at the hotel for 5 days and really enjoyed it. The staff is really friendly and always willing to help you.
The rooms are really good considering the price you pay for a night. Pool and sauna are great to relax after an exhausting day.

The public transport in Prague is really good ... from the hotel to to the city it's only 10 minutes on the tram.

Thanks for the great stay!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends