“Plus Prague”
Review of PLUS Prague

PLUS Prague
Ranked #21 of 691 Speciality Lodging in Prague
Reviewed 16 October 2013

What a great hostel. Friendly helpful staff with fantastic facilities. Access to currency exchange, laundry, pool, bar + restaurant. Huge common areas to hang out + socialise. Food was good, cheap drinks. Rooms are really well set out. Heaps of space for bags with lockers for valuable items. Clean + tidy. Trams not too far away to get into the city.

Room Tip: The 8 bed dorms aren't really 8 beds, they're split into 2 rooms with shared shower/toilet w...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I had a blast at the hostel. Big common areas and therefore easy to meet people. Great receptionist DIEGO. Always helpful and friendly, in the night time he keeps the good mood going. Good barbecue, parking spot. GO FOR IT!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Best hostel one can imagine!
Small prices for private rooms with private shower and toilet!
Everything is really clean. There were towels and soap.
We had acces to really fast free wifi.
There was a good lounge area downstairs.
This hostel has its own exchange office.
And best of all..there is a free sauna and swimming pool which is clean as well!
Staff is extremely friendly and helpful and contact felt always nice.
The walls are thick and people are quiet during the night hours.
Good sleep and great possibilities for fun guaranteed!
I am very impressed and recommend this hostel to anyone who wants luxury on a budget!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2013

After google mapping this place I thought we'd a bit far out of the city to enjoy. Was not the case at all, 1 euro tram tickets were available. MAX 10 minute ride to the centre of town.

Great service from the guys at the front desk who were happy to help me out when I needed a quiet place for a job interview. Very clean rooms. I had booked a private room for myself and my girlfriend, ended up in single beds, but not a real problem, certainly not worth rating the place 1 out of 5... As I said, very clean, GREAT service and location was perfect (as was the price).

Would DEFINITELY stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

After a small misunderstanding the first time I stayed here and me being very tired and a little upset...the Italian reception man was absolutely amazin!! Considering I was a little blunt and rude on the first occasion when I was charged for 2 nights and only booked 1-and it must be the poor quality computer system as it happened the second time though we had a laugh about it and after havin the airline loose my luggage he was very helpful and I woke up to gladly have my luggage ready for me. Tonight is now my third time here at Plus Prague and I feel like this is my home away from home and was made very welcome and comfortable. If I return to Prague anytime in the future I hope to c his happy smiling friendly face even after dealin with a million check ins every day!!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

I must really comment one of the staff, Caesar (not sure if it is spelt this way). But he was really helpful and friendly. I had a friend with wheelchair and he was always ready to help and render his extra mile of service. The hostel stay was pretty good and easy to get to old town.

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 3 October 2013

We stayed here on the 25th August 2013 for 3 nights,
we booked it as we were travelling with busabout I booked a double bed room months in advance so that my fiancé and I could have a double bed I but on arriving there was given a room with 4 single beds which wasn't what I paid.

The main reason I was so unhappy with this place is that when we checked in and paid for our 3 nights accommodation up front not once were we told that there would be no hot water due to construction in this area for the 3 nights that we were there it wasn't until I asked them after trying to have a freezing cold shower that they advised me it was off for a few days!! By then we had already paid and it was too late for us to book accommodation else where.

If you are only in Prague for a few days then I would choose a place closer to town although it was easy to get to town a lot of time was waisted on the tram.

I'm sure if we had of received the correct room and had warm showers my review may have been different.

On a positive note it was easy to change currency and the map that staff gave was very useful.

At the end of the day you get what you pay for if your on a tight budget then plus Prague is fine.
Even thought I wasn't happy with the accommodation it still didn't stop me from falling in love with Prague.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple