“Disappointed”

Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Praha 3
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Having eaten here 6 years ago and enjoyed a fabulous meal I was full of expectations for another great experience.

However it was not to be.

On being seated the waiter seemed distant and rushed, even though there were only about 20 people in this 100 seat+ restaurant.

He then took our order without writing anything down, and proceeded to bring the wrong drink, wrong starter and wrong side with our main course.

Also the food was ok at best, and coupled with service thar lacked any warmth we wont be coming back im afriad.

Its a shame as our meal in 2008 was one of the best weve had.

Oh well :(

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Best dining experience in Prague on my visit. Food was excellent. We got loads of appetizers. Wasn't too expensive, but then again I'm from London where the prices are ridiculous. Really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Excellent food and great atmosphere. I had dinner with friends , the service was excellent. Everything was very fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

I always visit Olympos when I am in Prague. This time surprised me because they changed non-smoking area to much better place. Thanks for that. The service was excellent and so was the food. It is one of my favorite restaurants in Prague

Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

Had a meal with friends, the service was attentive but missed out on a couple of things: didn't bring an ordered dessert and the pitta bread was too little for 3 people. Overall the atmosphere was nice (would have done with a bit softer music) and there are separate smoking and non smoking areas (plus in Prague). Food was excellent (mezzas and mains), perhaps a bit pricy (consider 35E per head) and house wine goes down well... definitely a go if you are up for a bit of travel out of the centre!