“Great views and excellent service”
Review of Coda Restaurant

Coda Restaurant
Ranked #64 of 5,862 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$35 - US$70
Cuisines: European, Czech
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Malá Strana (Little Quarter)
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We reserved a table on the terrace for lunch since I read reviews about it here. The views from the terrace was amazing. It had 360 degree views of Prague. All tables are setup facing the castle. From your table, you felt like you can extend your arms and reach the church. The food was good and service was excellent. I highly recommended this restaurant if you want to have a romantic lunch or dinner. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank cnguyen33

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Aria for four nights
The breakfasts were everything you could adk for. I enjoyed the eggs benedict, steel cut oats, fresh juices and fruit, but it was more extensive than that. Tonight we tried the dinner on the roof terrace. Outstanding!!! We had the scallops, fillet mignon and massive tiger prawns!!!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Loved this restaurant on rooftop of Aria hotel. It was small. Service was attentive and friendly. Food was amazing - I had gnocchi and pate. Cheese plate for dessert was perfect ending to perfect meal. View of rooftops was best we had in Prague.

1  Thank laxcruising
Reviewed 10 August 2014

One of,if not,the best meal I've ever eaten,pure quality!! The service and views were first class....highly recommended...

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

The food, the service and the view was just great on the roof terrace. Enjoying so much with my husband. I recommend this place.