“my favorite cocktail bar”

Aioha Restaurant & Cocktaii Bar
Ranked #1,240 of 5,588 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Contemporary, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Josefov
Reviewed 5 January 2013

I love this place, it has the best cocktails. Always order the special carribean or pacific coctails, they are delicious, come with lot of fruit, especially dragon fruit which Ive never had before but I absolutely loved it. My boyfriend doesnt love this place but I guess lot of guys wouldnt, its perfect for girls night out, just great sweet cocktails. The service can be little slow but nothing can spoil the experience for me.

There are newer reviews for Aioha Restaurant & Cocktaii Bar

Reviewed 3 January 2013

We spent 3 nights in Prague and decided to spend New Years Eve in Aloha Bar. It was tickets only which we booked before we arrived in the country. Viktor was extremely helpful over email before our arrival and had the tickets waiting for us behind the bar when we arrived. We collected and paid for the tickets which were a great price and included lovely food and a welcome glass of champagne. The staff were really friendly and happy. We celebrated new year at the bar and enjoyed every minute.

Reviewed 17 November 2012

Had a bday party there. The area has a little dance floor, quite long bar and chill out area. I think its great for events like birthdays because everyone would find something there. A plus for not too loud music - just enough to have a conversation.

Reviewed 4 October 2012

We went to this place in order to try one of their cocktails. It was early afternoon and apart from my friend and me there were five other guests. We took our seats and waited for about five minutes for the waitress to come and bring us the menu. When we said "Hello", she just rolled her eyes and turned around not saying anything to us. She then returned with the English menu, and once again did not reply to our "Hello"... We then waited another fifteen minutes for our cocktails to come. The cocktails, however, looked just stunning, served in a coconut-shaped mug with lots of fresh fruit on top. They were really delicious!!! Unfortunately, my mug contained about ten huge ice cubes and was only half-full (or half-empty, whatever you choose...). So, three sips and I was finished. After all, we left really disappointed and frustrated. It was the only place in Prague where we didn't leave any tip, though usually I would leave a little tip even if the service was not absolutely perfect , but that was definitely the unfriendliest waitress I have ever met...

vkunert, Manager at Aioha Restaurant & Cocktaii Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2012

Hallo,

I´d like to react to this review.
I watched everything you mentioned on our camera system yesterday and I have to say that your information are totally incorrect. The tickets were given to you after 3 minutes and only because she was preparing the order for some other table. I have to emphasize that in café where you were sitting there is only 20 seats and only one waitress serves them. Your cocktail was brought to you in 8 minutes – not 15 as you write – this all is based on the recordings of our camera system.

The cocktail you chose is served in coconut shell which can hold 0,5 l but the cocktail itself is only 0,3 l therefore it can not be filled up to the edge. It is the same case as with wine which also never fills the glass up to the edge and that does not strike you as weird, I can´t understand this. The amount of your cocktail was perfectly right and what you wrote below is not true.

Regarding the unpleasant waitress issue

The waitress remembers you well and based on her words she said hallo the moment you entered the door. And she did not roll her eyes because she meant to be mean but because she realized she didn´t take English menu. However, these are your words against hers.

I thank you for your comment. This waitress works for us no longer, she was immediately fired, and I sincerely apologize for her behavior.

Manger

Reviewed 25 March 2012

Also called Aloha Bar, I think the lounge bit is the tiny bar upstairs, but downstairs is a club, but with loads of tables and booths. The biggest selection of cocktails you have ever seen, along with loads of spirits, and a few beers. our group had so many different ones, and loved all of them. Some come in amazing hawaiian tribal ceramic 'glasses' topped with so much fresh fruit - nobody was hungover the next day. Drinks were all served at the table, and the music was chart stuff with a dancefloor area. We all wanted to take this bar home with us! Only a 5 min walk from the old town square