“Not a place for busy people”
Review of Klub Lavka

Klub Lavka
Ranked #2,774 of 6,136 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Czech
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Praha 1
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We took drinks, blond and dark beers, bruscetta. Everything tastes ok. Dark beer was the best. The service was slow but there was only two waiters and many people to serve. The scenery is lovely. There are two different terraces and the nicer one is near the bridge. To get there you have to walk through the whole restaurant. You need faith that it's there, be brave, it's worth it.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Came here on the second day of our trip but only had a beer to watch the football. Decide to come back here on the second to last and sample the food. We were promptly seated and served by a welcoming, friendly member of staff. Unfortunately I did not catch her name, but she wears an orange flower in her hair. She is a credit to the establishment. I ordered the goulash and was amazed! The beef was so slowly cooked that it fell apart and had an amazingly tender feel. The sauce was well seasoned, and the dumplings were perfect to mop up the reaming sauce. 100 percent recommend that you visit it here! The view is also amazing, situated right next to the Vltava River.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Seriously in all my life i have never experienced such rude, unhelpful, disrespectful staff. The coffee I had was disgusting and cold. The only thing that made it worth it was the view.

I would never usually go to the effort of writing a bad review but I honestly was so shocked at the waiters behaviour!

Absolutely awful but I guess with a view as good as that they know people will flock there regardless of the awful way they are treated.

You need to hire new staff immediately.

1  Thank Kirsty K
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We stoped for a coffee on our walk to the Old Town Square. The services was OK and the coffee was good but the view is wonderful. Get next to the river if you can, sip you coffee and take in the view.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

The food is fair at best. Good beers but good beers are available allover Prague. Nice view of the river in the shade however,.