“Go for the view!”

Restaurant Bellavista
Ranked #1,932 of 5,415 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Czech, Eastern European, Central European, International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Kids, View, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Hradcany & Letna
Houston
“Go for the view!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We were on a private tour, and our guide had suggested Bellavista for the view. We didn't order anything fancy in the way of food (excellent American-style hamburgers and pommes frites), but the view of Prague was simply incomparable at lunch. I can only imagine what it would be with the city lit up at night.

As others have written, the staff is friendly, multi-lingual, and very eager to serve. We'd definitely return on our next trip to Prague.

• Visited June 2014

• Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Go for the view, stay for the Duck”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We loved the local duck dishes and cold beer. Good Service (thanks Jiri) and a great place to stop for a rest before heading back down the main hill past the Castle.(it worth the extra climb to the Monastry here). The view is worth just stopping for a cake and coffee if you dont have time to eat.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank DRandFF
Kildare, Ireland
“Would highly recommend”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

My boyfriend and I enjoyed an excellent meal overlooking Prague city as the sun was setting. It is a beautiful spot with a great range of food. The staff were very friendly and helpful and it was reasonably priced. I would highly recommend it to those who were visiting Prague.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank EllenLou
Oak Park, California
“Lunch with a view”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I wish that TripAdvisor had a button between "average" and "very good": I'd actually rate this restaurant as "good" for the view alone. The restaurant boasts that it has the best view of the city, and I think it does. I had a buffalo mozzarella salad with pesto drizzle. It was good if a bit pricey at 267 Kc. My partner had Czech goulash that was pretty good. She had two beers, and I had two glasses of white wine. The bill came to 1008 Kc, and we were never given any kind of a paper receipt. When we asked to pay, a server appeared with what looked like a credit card machine in her hand. She said that their credit card machine was broken. She could only take Czech or American cash. The service was so-so. My partner and I left wondering about the bill. Odd.

• Visited July 2014
Antwerp, Belgium
“Reservation”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

When I wanted to make a reservation they looked at me like I was an idiot. Very unkind and when we left they laugh behind our backs. I decided not to go this evening! I don't even want to try it any more! ! !

1 Thank Pim P