“Amazing atmosphere and staff”
Review of U Pavouka

U Pavouka
Ranked #647 of 5,820 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Czech
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Staré Město (Old Town)
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We went to U Pavouka for dinner on a hen party. After a mix up with the booking which was quickly sorted by Yann the waiter, we had an amazing dinner and evening. The entertainment was fun, and food was good (and lots of it!). We then stayed on later and had more drinks, with the very hospitable staff looking after us so well. Thanks very much for such a lovely night!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I made a reservation for me and my 10 foreign friends, it was confirmed via email. We came there but nobody knew about this reservation! The staff was very unwilling and rude so we left.

2  Thank Emeraldbay1986
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I really enjoyed the show and the idea itself.
Food was good and the price was adequate.
I can't understand why there are people not satisfied with this atraction in Prague.
My wife was also very pleased with the show and the food.
In our opinio everyone going for several days in Prague should book one night here.
Thank you for all !

Reviewed 9 May 2014

The ambience of this restaurant (being underground) is great. The food on the other hand wasn't amazing. The pork was incredibly dry and the dumplings were sub-standard. I really wanted something lovely here, but didn't get it unfortunately. I was here for lunchtime, so didn't see the entertainment. Maybe I just caught the restaurant on a bad day.

1  Thank Emma P
Reviewed 15 April 2014

recommended to me by a friend we stumbled across this by accident. and what a night!
the dinner was fantastic, bread, meat potatoes and extremely filling.
As for the entertainment, a live band, belly dancers, pirates, fortune tellers and fire eaters what else could you want!
If it seems expensive it is absolutely worth it, there is no other place like it.

1  Thank MadAliceLane