“Best food i have ever had in my life.”
Review of V Zatisi

V Zatisi
Ranked #23 of 5,589 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$44 - US$66
Cuisines: Czech
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Everything was delicious, and everything else was perfect. Thank you. I had the quail breast, black angus and the chocolate fondant.

There are newer reviews for V Zatisi

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The food was amazing, all the staff was amazing and we couldn't have enjoyed ourselves more! A great find which was recommended by a friend who had visited Prague.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We had dinner here based on recommendation from our hotel. It's all tasting menus and you can have the same one as each other or you can both have something different. It's very inexpensive to eat here but I found the meal very average. It wasn't bad but it wasn't memorable. The place is nice and the staff was friendly. If I ended up back here I guess I would try a different tasting to see if I liked it better maybe it's all about which menu you decide to eat.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

If you like good food and wine, this place is a must. The atmosphere and decor of the restaurant makes you feel you are somewhere special, and the food was excellent. I especially like the wine-pairing opportunity, which was a very good way to try Czech wines (in my view, as good as anything else from west Europe) and a variety of wines at that. The staff were just the right amount of attentive and did not mind that my friend and I had plenty to catch up on and were the last to leave....
I would have liked to try the Indian menu but with only limited time in Prague I wanted to enjoy dishes inspired more by local specialities.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I had Indian tasting menu paired with wine at this wonderful restaurant. The waiter gladly replaced Lentil soup with Kukajda soup (of Bohemian menu) when I asked for it. After the soup, three course meals and a dessert. Food is brought in at a nice pace, so one can enjoy the conversation.
The portion was just right for me, but it is smaller than American portions, so it may not the best choice for very hungry people.