“Nice and clean”
Review of Iris Hotel Eden

Iris Hotel Eden
Ranked #140 of 648 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Stayed here for 8 nights in August. Reception is welcoming and happy to help for your inquiries.
The room is very, very clean. The bed is good, the internet is superfast, free and reliable. Room is fresh and fascilities are fine (although a kettle in the room would be great). Breakfast is okei, including the basic stuff you would expect from an international Hotel.

About 15 minutes with tram into town, shopping mall including Tesco and McDonalds about one minute walk from the Hotel.

Overall, nice, clean and modern Hotel a bit outside from city centre.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank koklimonke
There are newer reviews for Iris Hotel Eden

Reviewed 11 August 2013

My husband and I did not stay at this hotel. But our luggage got lost by the airlines and we had no way of retrieving it, aside from waiting around all day at the small apartment we had rented. Not knowing when or even IF it would arrive due to a massive mix up by the airline.

We walked to this hotel and asked the manager and front desk staff if they would help us. They did not hesitate. They even called the airline for us to tell them to deliver the luggage there. They would accept and hold the luggage for us until we could come get it.

We were able to go out and see the city (we wore the same clothes for 3 days) and when we returned the next evening, there was our luggage. I have no idea if this hotel is good or not. But we wanted you to know the kindness they did for us when we were far away from home and had nothing in a city we knew nothing about.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AMonroe2013
Reviewed 25 July 2013

The sole purpose of my visit to Prague was attending a concert on Synot Tip Arena and the hotel was definitely the best place to spend the night after in. It is located right in the building of the stadium. But I guess it can be seen as a disadvantage as well - I I imagine it can get quite loud during matches/concerts and the hotel and the surrounding areas are very crowded afterwards.
I arrived around 13:45 and was checked in immediately. They offered to pay right away which I did.
I was traveling alone and yet I found a twin room at my disposal - no complaints about this though! :) The room was very neat. TV has about 20 channels, 10 are czech and the rest are German, English, Russian.

There is a shopping center with a huge grocery store just across the street. It took me about 20 minutes to get from the hotel to the city center by public transport.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank teenidle
Reviewed 10 July 2013

My husband and I stayed here for one night when we were going to a concert at the stadium. The hotel is actually within the stadium which is absolutely perfect when you are tired efter a long day at a consert or a football game. No need to wait in line for public transportation.
When we checked in, the guy at the reseption asked us if we wanted a room with a view of the stadium and we accepted. The room was located directly behinf the stage and we found it really interesting to watch the stage beein set up and put down again.
Apart from the statium and a not so interesting shopping mall, there is not much to see or do in the area so I would not recommend the hotel if your intention is to see Praque. But for our use, it was perfect.
Room was small, but clean. We did not try the breakfast so I cannot comment on that.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank loves-to-travel76
Reviewed 24 June 2013

On Business for 1 week and would not stay here again. Rooms very tired, TV did not work light fittings missing staff not helpful carpets need renewing. THis is a very busy hotel where the staff are few in number and everything is done on the cheap. Also not convenient for town as it takes 20mins on the tram. Will not stay here again

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Falcon-360dtv
Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

Getting to the hotel was easy on team 22. Check in was good. First inspection on room was good.
We then had some problems: bath room door didn't lock, the shower leaked, so rack kept falling of the wall, a panel on the wall had fallen of and holes in the curtains.
After complaing we were given a different room but there were the same problems so we couldn't be bothered to move.
I wouldn't recommend this hotel. I wouldn't stay there again and I defiantly wouldn't call it a 4* hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank MissWicks95
Reviewed 14 June 2013 via mobile

We stayed here with small children for one night. The rooms were very small, but other then this it was ok. Parking for free, shoppings very close, and hotel could be considered as 4*. I would say that for business and for futball fans good choice :)

• Stayed: June 2013