“Freshly made Baguettes”

Bageterie Boulevard
Ranked #804 of 5,662 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We visited this branch and another beside the National Technical Museum for lunch. They have a large selection of baguettes on offer and they are made to order. Soup, potato wedges and side salad are also available as well as the usual selection of hot and cold drinks.

The baguettes we had were all packed with filling and very tasty and reasonably priced. Great for a quick lunch.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

This bageterie is my favourite palce to eat in Prague and I enjoy it much more than Subway. Great iced tea.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I always enjoy the sandwiches here. And the fries are delicious. The service is quick and efficient. They also have a play area that my little one enjoys.

Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

Food is average and overpriced. Subway offers better for less money! Staff was rude at mine visit. I didn't understand special offer and after changing my mind (to higher amount of money) woman serving me, became nervous and grunpy because she had to change my order (?). Funny experience. Sandwich was average and nothing special.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

While I am sure there are "better" places to eat, I will go here for a fast and cheap lunch. I had never been to one before coming to Prague so was pleasantly surprised. The bread is so tasty even here in what is considered a "fast food: restaurant.