“wanted a quiet dinner, but was sitted next to the kids area”

Pizza Coloseum Zlaty
Ranked #1,896 of 5,506 Restaurants in Prague
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Praha 5
Description: Italian food and pizza. Family restaurant
Rolling Meadows, Illinois
“wanted a quiet dinner, but was sitted next to the kids area”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

so the sign says original pizza lol well we gave it a try! and well not quite what we were expecting, it was okay but not Pizza Pizza from Italy

• Visited May 2014

• Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Prague, Czech Republic
“Poor pizza for a high price!!!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Pizza Coloseum is known around people from Prague as a nice place to stop for italian cuisine. But our experience was totally different. I ordered from menu a new pizza with cherry tomatoes, arugula and speck (german bacon). I was badly surprised. Simple, tomato and cheese based pizza on which was laid fresh arugula, cold cherry tomatoes and cold speck. They didn't even bother to bake it for at least a while! Seemed to me like they took regular margherita pizza and threw the rest of ingredients on it. Knowing it before, I wouldn't be willing to pay for it even a half of its price!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Michal P
Ahmedabad, India
“Ambience with Taste ”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

I went over to this restaurant searching for a nice Pizza.. As I am a vegetarian having very limited choice was walking past and I saw coloseum up on the 1st floor.. The ambience was good with very soothing light music.

Ordered a margarita pizza.. I was served a 12 inches Pizza which was really delicious.. Believe me you have to go there to taste it..

Will surely go the next time again..

Kocaeli
“Poor service terrible waitress !!!”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

We asked for available tables near to the window and the waitress said "not avaible" but we understood what she means soon, she wanted money from us to change our table, because in the meantime a lot of tables was empty and avaible, after we ate our meals I asked for the bill, the waitress came and asked for tip, she insisted but we didn't give any tips of course. Be careful on the waitress that has glasses, black hair and short body, she is absolutely like a beggar !!!

Visited March 2014
Prague, Czech Republic
“Cheap service for expensive price”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

we were eight colleagues, hungry, good humored. Prague, friday, 12 o´clock. All restaurants full.Pizza Coloseum is in this city district in the first floor above of the metro station. We climbed stairs and seen empty restaurant. We needed a table for eight people, no problem. All right. So far well.
Dinner is like in others pizzas, theretofore daily menu. I chose roasted red peppers with chese and tomato-kuskus. It was my first mistake. The second - light beer Stella Artois. Roasted red peppers were green and not roasted. Chese was cold. Peppers (one Pepper - two halfs)for one hundred and thirty five crowns. The Stela Artois in Prague, city of good beer is also not good idea.
I understand now, why this pub was empty. In the neighbourhood is plenty of better restaurants, pizzas and bars. My recommendation : try another near restaurant.

• Visited March 2014