i would defenitly recommend this place for several reasons -
1. its location is simply the best in prague. you cant get any more central than this.
2. the hotel is maintained in good conditions - the room was clean, neat, with new furniture and simple though up to date design.
3. the room was very spacious and we had all the space we needed.
4. the receptionists were very nice and helpful. they helped us with everything we needed and it was crucial for us in several cases.
5. concerning all these facts, the price is very very good.
6. the only dissapointment we had was noise coming in the morning from outside and from the dining room, which was next to our room.
7. this hotel is not for people who are looking to associate with other guests. it is though perfect for low and mid budget couples, friends and families.
I would fefenitly go back to this place next time in Prague and the hotel was a big part of my overall satisfied experience of the city.More