“Wonderful memories”

Ranked #39 of 670 Hotels in Prague
Prague, Czech Republic
“Wonderful memories”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2013

I got married in the Kempinski Hotel Hybernska Prague last year in August and I can’t believe I haven’t placed a review until now! Where do I start, this hotel is amazing, without any doubt, this has to be the best Wedding venue in Prague!

From start to finish we were looked after, nothing was a problem and Veronika Joklova our Sales Executive was a god-send, she kept us calm and she made sure every little detail was taken care of, we honestly didn’t have to worry about a thing! I know everyone says it, but our Wedding was so romantic and beautiful and this was down to the Hotel and the staff.

Our families and friends also stayed here prior to and after the Wedding and they absolutely loved the hotel and raved about their rooms and breakfasts. On saying that, our suite was divine. I honestly could go on and on and on……..whether you are a regular guest or thinking about having your Wedding at the Kempinski hotel, we would highly recommend it.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
TheaPalmer, Front Office Manager at The Grand Mark Prague, responded to this review, 25 May 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post such a complimentary review regarding your stay with us last August.

I am very delighted to read how much you have enjoyed your stay at Kempinski Hotel Hybernska Prague, from the atmosphere of the hotel, the quality of the food, the professionalism of the staff to the warm service of our team committed to delivering.

To hear that your wedding at our hotel stays memorable for you and your guests is the best compliment we can receive.

In general, your enthusiastic comments are without any doubt the best reward for us, and you can rest assured that all your comments have been shared with the rest of my team.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel,being it for your wedding anniversary or just a short city break.

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2013

Amazing service, great location, very much enjoyed my stay here. Helpful staff, very clean throughout. I would definitely stay here again. Modern design, good a/c system. Tram and Metro are both very close. I didnt really understand the kitchenette, but it's there is someone wanted it.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for investing your time and sharing such a positive review about your recent stay at Kempinski Hotel Hybernska Prague with the Trip Advisor Community.

I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel, in particular as you pointed out the cleanliness, our well trained staff and the great service offered.

I am sincerely honored to receive such a fantastic comment, as our main goal is to always satisfy our guests and make their stay memorable.

I truly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel.

Kind regards
Bratislava, Slovakia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

First the weird stuff. Kitchenettes in 5* hotel. How crazy is that? Wasted space in my opinion. Another thing I am missing is separate walk in shower. But enough of complains. The service, the location, the breakfast, garden restaurant all of this is more than enough of compensation for the small things I have mentioned. Just come and explore! Perhaps you will meet me sitting in the garden and sipping cocktail :)

• Stayed May 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel during your stay in Prague and for sharing such a generous review with the Trip Advisor community.

We were honoured to welcome you in our hotel and most importantly that we have made your stay memorable until today. I am also thrilled to read that you have enjoyed the atmosphere of the hotel, our spacious rooms as well as the delightful moments in our Garden restaurant. Your kind feedback is a wonderful encouragement for the entire team.

Whilst some guests might view kitchenettes in our Suites as a waste of space, all of our long-term staying guests (such as 14 days up to 6 months) have been thrilled by this feature of our Suites. We are proud to offer this feature in our Suites, as it is really unique for a hotel to offer fully equipped kitchenettes and the most spacious rooms in Prague.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Kind regards
surrey UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2013

We have just returned home having spent 3 nights at this beautiful hotel in Prague. The hotel is very central it is easy to walk to most places or use the trams they are excellant we soon mastered it having been given great instructions from Nicoli. The rooms are beautiful the beds are so comfortable with lovely bed linen, we ate in the restaurant one evening and had the most delicious food, wine and wonderful service, the breakfast are very special so much choice. The staff at the hotel are so professional and very helpful and friendly nothing is any trouble for them.

It won't be long before this hotel is number 1 I hope we can return one day to the hotel and see more of Prague.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room as the front rooms face the road.
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for investing your time and sharing such a positive review regarding your recent stay at the Kempinski Hotel Hybernska Praguel, Prague with the Trip Advisor Community.

I am very delighted to hear that you have spent such a wonderful time at our hotel, especially I was pleased to find out that the equipment of the rooms, the food quality and the warm service of our team totally satisfied and convinced you.

Your kind and enthusiastic comments are our best reward - rest assured that your compliments have been shared with the rest of the team.

I would once again like to thank you for your time and effort, and sincerely hope to welcome you back to our hotel soon.

CoralGables, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2013

Our three-night stay at the Kempinski was perfect from start to finish. The rooms are quiet and the beds are extremely comfortable. The hotel is centrally located and the entire staff is hospitable, professional and very attentive. Our room rate included one of the most beautiful breakfast buffets I have ever seen and also included eggs and other specialty items off the menu. The tour guide we hired was recommended by the concierge and she was excellent.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
TheaPalmer, Front Office Manager at The Grand Mark Prague, responded to this review, 3 May 2013
Dear Guest,

We were honoured to welcome you in our hotel and most importantly that we have made your stay memorable until today. I am also thrilled to read that you have enjoyed the atmosphere of the hotel, our spacious rooms as well as the delightful moments in our Le Grill restaurant. Your kind feedback is a wonderful encouragement for the entire team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Bahrain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2013

Visited Prague with my family during April and selected the Kempinski their package. The hotel is nearly 5 mins walk from Prague’s main train station. Check in was fast and smooth and after 10 min both we and our luggage were in the room. I select a Grand Deluxe Room which was spacious and elegantly furnished. The bed was the highlight of the room ;it was one of the best beds I have slept on.

The room had a small sitting area plus a kitchenette. The bedroom had a garden view and was very nice. The bath room was OK but lacked shower stall which I like. Staff were very accommodating to our needs.

Before check in date I received an email asking about my daughter age. Upon checking the room had many goodies that my daughter liked, they even provided special toiletries for her.
The hotel is nearly 10 mins walk to the city’s main historical center and another 10 mins walk to Charles bridge. In fact was walked Prague all through from the Kempinski! WIFI was part of our package which also included the breakfast.

The breakfast had a mini buffet plus an ale cart menu to choose from, it was very good and the food very delightful and well presented.

A brilliant choice in Prague.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

I am very delighted to hear that you and your little daughter have spent such a wonderful time at our hotel, especially I was pleased to find out that the equipment of the rooms, the food quality and the warm service of our team totally satisfied and convinced you.

I would once again like to thank you for your time and effort, and sincerely hope to welcome you back to our hotel, Prague soon.

Canton of Zurich, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2013

The good:
The location is really good. You can walk to many of the sights. There are also shops and a supermarket nearby.
We stayed in an Executive Suite. The room was very well appointed with a small kitchen (Nespresso machine), working and living area, small toilet, upstairs bedroom and bathroom. Especially the bathroom is superbly equipped with underfloor heating, large shower head, bathtub with a window and all the amenities.
The beautiful pictures here and on their own website are actually the back of the building, the entrance looks quite unassuming. There is a nice courtyard for having an evening drink away from the traffic in summer.
The breakfast buffet was delicious! Great bread of all shapes and sizes, cheeses, cold meat, various types of yogurt and muesli, some organic food, fruit, fresh honey straight from the comb and more. I ordered room service once and it was absolutely massive. We only ordered one, but the two of us didn't get close to finishing it. There was everything imaginable on the trolley, plus a delicious chocolate cake they added for my birthday (my fiancee told them about it).
Concierge was good overall, promptly making restaurant bookings and ordering taxis.
I regret to have missed the opportunity to try out the gym.
The beds are really comfy, i slept like a log. Our room faced inwards and was really quiet, except for the repair works, see below.

The bad:
My fiancee asked about waxing at a beauty salon. She found it a bit indiscreet that the female concierge started asking the male concierge about waxing for her, in front of everyone who happened to be present.

The ugly:
Repairs were made in the room next to ours after 8pm. When I complained, they stopped, but restarted at 7:30 the next morning. I nearly jumped out of bed when the hammering started. Nothing was offered to make up for that.

Room Tip: It's worth splashing on a suite.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
TheaPalmer, Front Office Manager at The Grand Mark Prague, responded to this review, 25 April 2013
Dear Guest,

thank you for taking your time and sharing your review with the Trip Advisor community.
I am thrilled to read that the design and ambience of the hotel, the room equipment as well as the quality and choice of breakfast and a suprise birthday cake have met and even exceeded your expectations.

Thank you for bringing up your comment regarding the repair works. Let me apologize for this very unfortunate timing of the works. It has been discussed with our engineering department and measures were taken to avoid this from happening in the future.

I am sorry to read that you felt uncomfortable when you have approached our only female receptionist with your request for a waxing salon and she has asked our designated and very knowledgeable male concierge, to assist her with your request, to ensure you will be recommended the best place available.

Given the structure of our Front Office, there is always a receptionist and a concierge on duty to assist our guests and apart from one team member and myself, all members happen to be male.
This has never been an issue as all of our staff members are very discreet and knowledgeable, but i understand that some guests might feel uncomfortable requesting certain services from our male concierges.

I am glad to read that these two minor issues, did not impact your satisfaction with your stay with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.