“Nice place to sleep in te Old Town”

Apartments Tynska 7
Ranked #35 of 660 Speciality Lodging in Prague
Epalinges, Switzerland
“Nice place to sleep in te Old Town”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Had an arrangment to pick up the group we were at the airport up to the appartment door. We were warmly welcomed by the appartment manager (Kresimir) who then proposed a Tour of the neighorhood, we did appreciate his assistance and availability.

The appartment is located at the rear of a private alley ending by a courtyard dedicated to this appartment. This is a very appropriate calm corner. All monuments are rachable by foot thanks to the central location of the Appartment.

I do recommend this Appartment. Thanks to Kresimir for his kindness!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

It's just one minute from the old Square, and within walking distance of most sights in Zone 1. just above a jazz bar, yet it is freakishly quiet. Buildings built in those days must have had thick walls. Apartment was clean and the fittings and appliances were very new. Came with wifi and a laptop. For first timers to Prague, don't miss Kresimir's intro tour. Was thankful for the pre-arranged transfers;, since the apartment might be difficult to locate otherwise. Only downside is that there is no lift, so be prepared to haul your luggage up 3 flights of steps.

• Stayed December 2013
glasgow
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I can only agree with the other exceptionally positive reviews. This apartment was exactly what my friend and I were looking for, and we were delighted to have such a fantastic base for our 4 days in the beautiful city of Prague. I cannot imagine a better location! Our stay was made all the better by the marvellous owner Kresimir who went above and beyond to ensure that we had an excellent holiday. I would wholeheartedly recommend this apartment.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank alibell30
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I would highly recommend the Apartments Tynska 7. The apartment was spacious, clean, and the location was unbeatable. The pictures provided on the website are a true representation of the accommodations provided. The apartment was well-furnished, which included a washing machine and cell phone at no additional charge. Kresimir, the manger, accommodated all our needs and even gave us a mini-tour of the best locations for groceries, currency exchange, and restaurants. He also arranged a guide to take us to Terezin with an airport drop-off. Exceptional service from an honest, friendly, and helpful manager make Apartments Tynskya 7 the best choice in Prague.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Jane0912013
Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed 15 October 2013

These apartments are absolutely fantastic. We also arranged our airport transport (to/from) through the apartment owner as well which worked out very well. We arrived at the airport to find our taxi-bus driver waiting outside of baggage claim holding a sign with our group name. This was very comforting. Upon arrival at the apartment we were met by the apartment owner (Kresmir) who showed us around the apartment.

After giving us a few minutes to settle in he met us downstairs and spent the next 20-30 minutes walking us around the Old Town Square, showing us many quick things like a mini-mart, a grocery store, appropriate ATMs to use and giving us good general directions to get us going. It's this sort of personal touch that makes these apartments special.

After the initial meeting he made it clear that in addition to the provided laptop (free wifi) and local cellphone, that he would be available via email if we needed anything as well. He also sent us some information on micro-breweries in Prague which turned out to be awesome recommendations.

The apartment turned out to be perfectly situated and the convenience of a full kitchen and washing machine (for clothes) was exactly what our small group was looking for. We will definitely be staying here on future trips to Prague. Thanks again, Kresmir!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank LunarStew
KL
Reviewed 17 September 2013

This apartment is located just behind the back wall of the Tyn Church. Location wise its the best. The apartment is spacious, actual views from our apartment windows, big screen TV and AV, large jacuzzi bath, washer and full kitchen. The owner Kresimir is friendly and incredibly helpful. The airlines delayed arrival of our stroller and he had one for us within minutes for free. He showed us the directions to all the major attractions. When I say 'showed us' I mean he took us to the Town Square and walked me to all points of the Town Square to direct us to the routes. I don't think I've had that service before. He is the main selling point of the place actually. He arranged for pick up and drop off for a reasonable charge. My 2 yr old broke a glass lamp on his table, we insisted on paying, his reply was that it was 4 Euros in Ikea and refused Well done Kresimir. If I had to really pick something that requires improvement, perhaps he needs a clothes dryer, but you'll have to twist my arm first. But we had no problems drying our clothes on the stand provided. But I really can't give him anything less than 5 stars. September is nice but crowded.

Room Tip: Let Kresimir choose for you.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Reviewed 14 September 2013

My uncle from Vietnam and my mom from Norway stayed at Apartments Tynska 7. Even though I had checked the great reviews in tripadvisor beforehand I was still worried about their stay due to their little understanding of english. The host Kresimir Strk was very helpful fixing taxi for my mom and uncle from the airport and back. He even mailed me the details of when they arrived etc. My mom and uncle simply loved Kresimir! They said he treated them like family and was very helpful. They also loved the fact that the apartment was so close Old Town Square, very convenient location. This is definitely going to be a place where my family and friends is going to stay when visiting Prague! Thank you Kresimir Strk for being a part of their enjoyable time at Prague!

Vanessa.