“Outstanding place in beautiful Prague”

Ranked #157 of 672 Hotels in Prague
Montreal, Canada
“Outstanding place in beautiful Prague”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

This Sheraton hotel is with excellent location and good price for the value. The staff is well trained and welcoming. The room I got was exec. The bathroom was very spacious, clean, large, having separate tub and large shower cabin. Crisp bed sheets, well working wifi. Bar was offering happy hour offering degustation of different wines. I used the Cody cleaning service - it was done fast and with quality. Very friendly environment.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Sheraton_Praha, General Manager at Sheraton Prague Charles Square Hotel, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
Dear marisarali,

I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with TripAdvisor community.

It is my pleasure you enjoyed a Sheraton Social Hour as one of our proud Sheraton Signature services offering a premium top-rated wines tasting from around the World.

I sincerely hope to be given a chance to welcome you back on your next trip to Sheraton Prague Charles Square Hotel.

Sheraton Prague Charles Square Hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (208)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Delaware, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

This is my second stay at the Sheraton. In Prague for business, I will select this hotel for the remainder of my travels. Hospitality was unmatched. Personalized greetings met me every morning at the front desk and I always, always had a smiling face seat me at the morning breakfast buffet. A warm welcome home was never in doubt after a long day's work. Loved the shower and free bottled water. Clean, spacious rooms with comfortable beds is a must for me and the Sheraton did not dissapoint.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Sheraton_Praha, General Manager at Sheraton Prague Charles Square Hotel, responded to this review, 8 February 2014
Dear Tom D,

I am so glad we found in you a loyal guest. All my team members are going the extra step to make each stay a wonderful experience.

Thank you very much for your kind words and it would be my pleasure to welcome you on your next stay with us at the Sheraton Prague Charles Square Hotel.

Braunschweig, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

I stayed for one night only. Although there were minor reconstruction ongoing, stay was very good. Staff is extremely friendly and supportive. Hotel is located quite close to everything.
You find all luxury you are expecting but with a very warm charming attitude.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear nitram2014,

I would like to thank you for your praising review.

In order to create a higher level of comfort and a feeling that our guests belong, Sheraton Prague Charles Square Hotel went through a brief lobby tiles enhancement.

I cordially hope we will have a chance to welcome you back soon.

Warmest regards,

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

I stayed twice in a week. Both times in a junior suite, which is a very comfortable accommodation with a large bedroom with sofa and table, and a small workdesk/office space separate from the room.
Both suites were very new, perfectly maintained, with Illy espresso machine for coffee.
In both suites the bathrooms were large, one had a shower and a bathtub, the other only a bathtub.
When I was there they were working on the main entrance so there was a lot of noise in the lobby, but the rooms are perfectly sound proof. The lounge (during my stay it was in a temporary location in one of the meeting rooms) offers basic drinks and nibbles, and between 6 and 8 pm there are some more substantial snacks - bread & cheese, wine, and little hors d’oeuvre with chicken and potatoes or pasta.
The lobby has a few computers with free internet access and a small but cosy bar where you can have relax and meet friends or colleagues.
The rooftop terrace has great views on the Castle and the city.
There is a good fitness room, open 24hrs, with a good selection of modern machines and weights. The sauna is also very nice, large and with a cold plunge pool and relax room. The sauna however is open only in the afternoon - or so I was told (on the website it says the sauna is open from 9 am to 11 pm, so check once there).
The hotel is very easy to reach from the airport by public transport, take bus #100 from the airport to the Zlicin metro station, and from there the metro. From gate to door it takes one hour.
Zlicin is also a main bus station to many other cities in the Czech republic so the hotel is a good base if you need to go somewhere else.
I would definitely stay again here if I’m in Prague.

Room Tip: Both rooms I stayed in (X08 and X05) were very new, perfectly appointed
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear Bingo_the_dog,

Let me thank you for sharing your feedback and for your continuous loyalty.

As we want to provide nice, clean and enjoyable hotel, we upgraded a lobby floor appearance in a planned event. Please accept my deepest apology for any inconvenience this might have caused. The louder work, which is finished by now, had no influence on guest comfort and as you mentioned in your review, rooms are perfectly sound proof.

I am glad you fund our junior suites accommodating and I truly hope we will see you soon in Sheraton Prague Charles Square Hotel.

Wish you an amazing day,

sussex
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

We stayed there for 3 nights and enjoyed this hotel. We booked a deluxe room and have no complaints; it was on the 6th floor, high ceiling, modern, clean, comfortable with plenty of added extras such as filter coffee, free bottled water etc. The bathroom was supberb, modern, looked new, was clean and again had plenty of toiletries.

The staff were excellent, friendly and efficient,from the welcome at reception, to the valet parking and restaurant staff. The breakfast was one of the best I have experienced ( and we travel a lot).

Negatives? Well yes: the cost of the parking at 1000CzK is higher than anywhere else we have been, I really object these days to being charged for WiFi, and the costs here were above the norm. Shame that higher management in the Sheraton Group spoil the good efforts of the local staff by adding these higher than normal extras. And would I stay another time? Probably not because for me I would prefer to stay a little closer to the Old Town or Little Quarter.

Room Tip: we had room 629 and would recommned it
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear jylSussex,

Thank you very much for your review.

I am always happy to get to know we managed to create an unforgatable stay for experienced travelers.

Sheraton Hotels and Resorts provide a complimentary WiFi connection in our Link@Sheraton – a signature hub to stay connected. On top of that, we provide an unlimited high speed Internet access in all guest rooms for an additional charge, which reflects the level of service provided.

I would be more than happy to welcome you back soon.

Warmest regards,

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

All the staff were very friendly with their sincere hospitality. Everything was perfect for us and had really great time for our holidays to stay the hotel.
Hope you also enjoyed valuable time with staying the prestigious hotel in Prague.
We will definitely choose again to stay there in our next trips.

• Stayed January 2014
2 Thank CZNSGD
Dear CZNSGD,

That is an amazing feedback you provided us with, thank you so much.

Make sure to let me updated of your future stays with us at the Sheraton Prague Charles Square Hotel.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed in prague for 2 days and found the hotel to be comfortable, clean and had a great breakfast ... We are gold spg and expected an upgrade in an empty hotel but were put on an spg floor instead (I know first world problem) The only blotches that I can think of are the extortionate parking rates. (Parking in NYC and in fact most major international cities is cheaper) and Sheratons policy of continuing to charge for things like Wifi that are free in most other places outside the Starwood chains, so stay at the the hotel, it's good but don't bring your car and don't expect wifi unless you go and hock your left arm or give your pound of flesh.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Sheraton_Praha, General Manager at Sheraton Prague Charles Square Hotel, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Dear jonmak_12,

Thank you very much staying with us at the Sheraton Prague Charles Square Hotel and for sharing your feedback with us.

SPG Elite Tier Gold members are being upgraded to a specially dedicated enhanced rooms on SPG floors, which we find the most comfortable.

Parking in a center of Prague has always been a little bit of a problem. We do provide a valet parking for an additional fee, which reflects the level of service provided.

I would be more than happy to get a chance to give you warm welcome on your next trip to Prague.