“Perfect hotel in Prague”

Ranked #148 of 646 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We were in hotel in March 14 so happy to be their. Hotel is situabel, in good place near to centrum. Everythin is near. Good service, quickly check in. We are traveling a lot and visit a lot of countries and hotels. Sheraton Prague is very good hoel with good servcis and excelent eating. Also fitness and sauna.. wellnes here are very good. Room was so nice- big v excelent bed... super for sleeping. Recommend...............:-)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Sheraton_Praha, General Manager at Sheraton Prague Charles Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Renata V,

Wow, this is a wonderful feedback. Thank you very much for that.

Sheraton Prague Charles Square Hotel is very conveniently located in a very center of a New Town of Prague, just few steps of the main attractions.

If your trips ever bring you back to Prague, let me know.

Wishing you a great day,

Sheraton Prague Charles Square Hotel

Write a ReviewReviews (1,628)

Reviewed 11 March 2014

check-in procedure- Emily she provide excellent service, explain us all possibilities in the hotel,

I came with my girlfriends to spend out anniversary in Prague, and Sheraton make our stay really enjoyable. We got bubbles in the room.

Room was excellent with so comfortable bed!!!!

Breakfast was really perfect , really wide selection fitness and sauna and massage was so perfect.

The staff are so friendly specially the guest relation Romana which is so helpful and cheerful too..

about we traveling a lot in all world many countries and sheraton Prague is hotel we highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Walid D,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback on your recent stay in the Sheraton Prague Charles Square Hotel.

Your review is highly valued and I would like to particularly thank you for mentioning two of my team members Emily and Romana.

I will most certainly share your comment with their manager.

Hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

As an event planner I have seen and used a lot of different hotels in my time and the staff here are the absolute best I've ever worked with.
The hotel has a great city centre location, Prague is not a huge city so it's great to walk around - for anything further afield the hotel car is quick and easy (and easily charged to your room if you don't have cash!)
The front desk staff are welcoming and incredibly helpful - special thank you to Monika and Ilja for outstanding service!
The rooms are lovely and fresh - it's a non smoking hotel but there are some rooms with balconies on which you can smoke if desired.
Food is delicious - good varied breakfast with eggs cooked on the spot to your taste. Lunch menu is also lovely with the crispy salmon a highlight!

My review is based on a conference experience where we had nothing but good feedback from all our guests, but I would equally be happy to recommend the hotel for leisure - and hope to return myself soon!

Also big thank you to conference team: Fabien, Abdo and Martina who are fantastic!

Room Tip: Room 832 is nice and quiet and has a balcony (although view is only over neighboring buildings!)
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Jude291,

I am so much glad you and your event members enjoyed staying with us at the Sheraton Prague Charles Square Hotel.

It has been a great pleasure to accommodate all your needs. All of my team members are continuously going through an extensive Service Culture trainings and thanks to that, your meeting was such a success.

Hope to get a chance to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Very expensive hotel for Prague standards. Location is not great. Staff was very rude giving suggestions of where to start - it seems they dont like tourists probably. Thankfully, Prague is one of the most beautiful cities and this issue was not in our minds. Czechs are awesome and very friendly and helpful if they see you are a tourist.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank CMI_CMI

Dear MerengueTraveller,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Sheraton Prague Charles Square Hotel provides a very competitive price based on the market reflecting the great standard of Sheraton brand.

If you would like to discuss any further aspects of your stay, it would be my pleasure if you reached me directly.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

Reception was friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. Trying to obtain a taxi in the morning was a nightmare even though I asked the night before if I should book one. I was offered the hotel taxi which was supposedly only a little more than a standard taxi. When I declined and asked for a standard taxi the not particularly helpful concierge lost interest and I had to go to the reception desk to ask for help. After 40 minutes waiting and missing the start of my meeting the fare was only half the amount quoted to me for the hotel taxi! ! The restaurant for dinner and breakfast is an odd set up with some tables set up halfway between the reception and bar. Again a disappointing experience. I went for dinner and even though I was the only one there after 20 minutes, no-one had approached me to give me a menu, offer a drink, or take an order. In the end I gave up and retired to my room to eat the sandwich I had fortunately brought with me. I didn't spend a lot of time in the immediate facility but there did not appear to be much in the way of restaurants or shops. I've given this hotel a miss on my last two trips. Enough said.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Spitfire24

Dear Spitfire24,

I would like to thank you for taking time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor.

Sheraton Prague Charles Square Hotel provides a limousine car service in full Sheraton standards. While we charge a fixed price depending on certain area, local taxis charge according to a taxameter.

I value very much your comment on experience in our Brasserie Delice restaurant. Let me forward that to a particular manager for further discussion.

Wish you a wonderful day.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 5 nights. It is at a great location - you can walk to a lot of nice places including Charles Bridge, and close to tram station where tram#22 can take you to the castle. The hotel in itself is modern and clean. The one thing that was really poor was the Wi-Fi and Internet connectivity. My room did not get any Wi-Fi signal, and when I requested help to configure the wired connection I was told that the IT person is not on-site over the weekend (Huh! really?) I was requested to use internet in the lobby, which is what I did. But other than this, the hotel was good and staff helpful. But having stayed at many other Sheraton and Marriott properties across the world, I can safely say that they are currently "Average" and have to improve a few things to become Good or Excellent.

Room Tip: If Wi-Fi is important for you, see that it works for you before unpacking - so that you can be moved...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear PM-DEL-82,

Let me share my deepest appreciations for posting your feedback.

In a matter of a growth as a property, we are continuously upgrading all IT services. All guest rooms are providing a High Speed Internet access. Kindly accept my deepest apology, if any connection problems occurred.

I hope we will be given a chance to improve our reputation on your next stay with us at the Sheraton Prague Charles Square Hotel.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

my husband and i stayed here over the new year holiday. i think the best way to describe the feel of the rooms and hallway could be likened to that of an old hospital. we would often find food left out near the elevators for long periods of time. we are huge starwood fans and have stayed at countless properties throughout the world and can say this is one of the worst...by far. as platinum guests we were granted access to the club lounge which was unattended every time we went and had nothing exciting available. i felt terribly sorry for anyone who paid for access because it simply would not be worth it. the location was also not convenient to the sites we wanted to see. we spent quite a bit in cab fare to get to the tourist hot spots. it would be worth it to splurge and stay at a more expensive hotel. needless to say we would never return to this hotel nor would we recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank traveltini
Sheraton_Praha, General Manager at Sheraton Prague Charles Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Dear traveltini,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I was very much concerned to read through your review, as we are glad how Sheraton designers managed to blend the great style of historical building with contemporary furniture in Sheraton colors.

Sheraton Club Lounge offers an enhanced experience of a stay with breakfast, light snacks and refreshments during day and Hors d'oeuvre in evenings.

If you would like to discuss and further details of your stay experience, let me know personally.