“A great time”

US$36.06*
Holiday Pub Crawl in Prague
Ranked #43 of 679 Nightlife in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: The Prague Pub Crawl is dedicated to travelers who wish to join Prague's biggest organized party. During the spring/summer months hundreds and hundreds of crawlers join us every night! At the first bar, you have unlimited Czech Beer, wine, Bohemian Absinthe (be careful it's 70% alcohol) & vodka shooters (half vodka, half cranberry juice so it goes down easy). Since the bar is only for crawlers our bartenders keep the drinks flowing, in hopes you'll never have to wait for your next one! We have the ability to create an incomparable meet and great party atmosphere for the start of the crawl where fellow party minded travelers from all around the world can comfortably socialize as they know everyone inside is on the pub crawl. Come and join the fun with our two start times: 19:45 and 20:45. We will crawl to at least three other bars where you receive a free welcome shot and we will finish at the 5-story mega-club (the biggest in Prague) with free entry! Prague Pub Crawl starts at our official meeting point, Celetna str. 12, just 25 meters from the Old Town Square. For an extra 4 EUR or 100 czk, you can purchase our WORLD FAMOUS Pub Crawl T-Shirt! Follow your fun-loving nightlife tour guides to bars around the city, whom are happy to welcome you with an on-the-house shot! We stay at each bar for an hour, so, if you need more to drink that comes from your wallet. But rest assured you're paying local prices where beer is cheaper than water! Finish the crawl at Karlovy Lazne, the biggest club in Prague. It has 5 floors with different themes and styles of music on each floor!
Reviewed 14 August 2014

The pub crawl was great fun and I would recommend it to anyone. Great company and a great atmosphere even on a Wednesday night. A few people who didnt listen to the advice on not drinking too much absinthe!
The locations were great, although the last club really thinned out around 4am which we were surprised about.
The guides who were with us were really great and friendly- we do have one complaint but we will leave names out of it, for hope that this issue only occured because of alcohol. Two of the male tour guides askes us to go home with them, and would "only buy us a drink if we slept with them". When we showed them no interest, they immedietly walked off. Very unproffesional and disgraceful behaviour at any rate but we will give them the benefit of the doubt, hoping they read this comment and stop behaviour like this.

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

It was super fun, loads of people! The last club is super funnnn. The guides are super cool, really look after everyone, and always down for soms banter. Thanks guys!

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend went on this pub crawl after a friend recommended it, what a night!!!best group of tour guides (dean is awsome he also has a tonne of local knowledge), even the owner/manager insured my girlfriend got home safe on her own (after a few too many) they are all so helpful and are there to insure the drinks are flowing and the partying dosnt stop! I love love loved my night out with these guys, best part of my night was the after party chillin in old town square sipping on vodka provided by the owner! would highly recommend, wouldn't waste my time with any of the other pub crawls! Thanks team for the best experience.....TWO words....Prague!!!haha

Reviewed 13 August 2014

We had a lot of fun at the Pub crawl, met many People from around the world and experienced pragues nightlife for a reasonable Price! Great experience!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Went on this crawl as a solo traveller but meeting new people was made easy with such a big group. Great introduction into Prague nightlife with free entry and open bars. Our guide Jakub was friendly and happy to help me find my way home safely. A great experience I'd recommend to anyone my age group while staying in Prague.