“Great little find”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Phaedra P
“Great little find”
Reviewed 4 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed in this apartment for 4 nights at the end of March/beginning of April. On arrival outside the apartment I must admit I felt a little sceptical but once inside i realised how lovely it was. Nice and clean, plenty of space, wifi, a quiet location yet no more than 5 maybe 10 mins walk to the old town & to help our stay Ruterra provided a little map with local recommendations for restaurants, cafes, bar, pubs - the list went on. This came in handy when planning on where we wanted to grab some food during our stay.

The only thing we found was there wasn't masses of hot water in a morning but we never really struggled.

I would definitely stay here again, given how easy it was to find everything, it's absolutely brilliant for the price you pay.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing