“My 2nd stay with Ruterra!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Daria S
“My 2nd stay with Ruterra!”
Reviewed 28 January 2017 for a stay in November 2016

It’s my 2nd stay with Alex and Kate. This apartment was nice, center located, spacious, very close to all touristic attractions, 5 min walking to Old town square. Check-in went really smooth, I came from the airport directly to guy’s office, had a cup of coffee with Alex and Kate and got lots of useful tips about their favorite places, there is a Beer Museum bar just around the corner with 40 types of different beer for 2-3 euros. Apartment is also really close to the office. I didn’t have any problems with locks or keys. The only issue was, that I rented a car and it’s hard to find a free spot in the city center, but Alex suggested me a good garage nearby. Appreciate all your help, guys! Amazing guest, could only recommend.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing